Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Tbh , I think its inevitable that the cup final will be the swansong of a few of our players .

Although I would love to see Sutts and Jenno staying , it must come into their thinking from an ambition point of view that with a club of our stature , getting to a national semi final , final , and top six finish could probably be the limit of success they could hope to achieve .

If they hope to achieve more in their careers , finances etc. they couldn't be faulted and will hopefully leave wi a nice shiny winners in their back pocket as a memento of their time at the ark .!

Celtic have Hooper, Stokes and Samaras all under contract for the foreseeable future, plus Maloney and others. Can't see Celtic coming in for him.

Rangers on the other hand....

I don't think he will go down south though. He's tried that a couple of times and its not worked out for him. He knows this league, has been relatively success here and I think he'll stick to the SPL.

He'll either go to a bigger club in the SPL or stay at Fir Park.

it could well turn out to be a busy summer for us if we end up losing guys like sutton an jenno i just hope mccall can find a couple of gems from somewhere interesting times ahead me thinks

it could well turn out to be a busy summer for us if we end up losing guys like sutton an jenno i just hope mccall can find a couple of gems from somewhere interesting times ahead me thinks

Aye but when we find these gems we should actually try to keep a hold of them for a wee bit so we're not always rebuilding our squad every summer

OUT - Maurice Ross?- Looked as if he just let his rangers roots shine through today! See how he fairs against Killie and united.

Showing the inconsistent form that has hindered his career since breaking through at Rangers.

OUT - Maurice Ross?- Looked as if he just let his rangers roots shine through today! See how he fairs against Killie and united.

Showing the inconsistent form that has hindered his career since breaking through at Rangers.

Got to disagree with you there lads I thought Ross was one of the few who actually looked like he gave a fuck yesterday. Happily have him on a new contract

Got to disagree with you there lads I thought Ross was one of the few who actually looked like he gave a fuck yesterday. Happily have him on a new contract

I don't think he played well, but I certainly wouldn't pick him out as being any worse than the rest. He had a very difficult job yesterday with Steve Jones in front of him shiting out of tackles and not tracking back. I wouldn't argue with Ross being given a new deal. But for someone who made a point on Soccer AM's Crossbar Challenge of saying he's out of contract in the summer, Jones looked like he couldn't care less.

Ross was actually my MoTM, can't recall him giving the ball away once the full game...

I have no idea what game you were watching then. He gave the ball away at least 5 or 6 times that I can recall

Ross was actually my MoTM, can't recall him giving the ball away once the full game...

He got off to a very shaky start, i honestly thought he thought he still played for Rangers, gave the ball away far to easy to there winger Greg Wylde which could have cost us dear, not to mention to much fannying about with the ball when we really needed it to be blasted up the park, his crossing ability left alot to be desired, twice he blasted it over the bar when he wasn't under any pressure.

I'd just put it down to a bad day at the office all round, other games he has played in he hasn't looked out of place at all. I believe alot of the players will have there eye on the final and if that is the case I hope Mr McCall is ruthless when he picks his team on may 21st.