Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

and most probably, like the majority of those listed, will be out of reach, budget will be even more limited than normal this season

think people are getting carried away at what we could afford

I was just running of names that I could remember, although I doubt the two Falkirk Portuguese players would be out of our reach!

Don't know how up to date this list is:

Celtic - Lee Naylor, Zhi Zheng

Falkirk - Pedro Moutinho, Marc Twaddle, Vitor Lima

Hamilton - Simon Mensing, Martin Canning, Marco Paixao, Trent McClenahan, James Wesolowski, David Van Zanten, Mark McClaughlin

Hearts - Michael Stewart, Jose Goncalves, Marius Zaliukas, Laryea Kingston, Christian Nade, Ryan Stevenson

Kilmarnock - Kevin Kyle, Gavin Skelton, Simon Ford, Frazer Wright, Allan Russell, Mark Burchill, Cammy Bell

Rangers- Kris Boyd, Nacho Novo, Kirk Broadfoot, DaMarcus Beasley, John Fleck, Andrew Little

St Johnstone - Collin Samuel, Kenny Deuchar, Filip Morais, Gavin Swankie

St Mirren - Andy Dorman, Jack Ross, Chris Innes, Tom Brighton, Stephen Robb

Paw Broon also stated that he knew other SPL clubs were interested in at least one of the players. From the Fixozy list I would assume that would include the following:

Kevin Kyle

Andy Dorman

Jack Ross (was rumoured we offered him a contract)

Colin Samuel

James Wesolowski

Pedro Moutinho

The rest we would not want or would be out our reach. As it is Kyle and Dorman will probably have suitors such as Hearts that could afford greater wages........

That off the same aberdeen fan forum I found Fizoxy? :lol:

It was on a hibs forum. The list doesn't have any Aberdeen of hibs players though, so they probably got it off the aberdeen forum.

I'm not too keen on most of that list, as the ones who stand out such as Kyle and Dorman, are out of our price range.

craig was interviewed at hampden today & he said he was hoping to sign 2 out of contract spl players but was giving nought else away. we need to give fitzy a chance to prove (or not) his worth & fraser as well. if they wear the claret & amber they have my support meantime

That's offy magnanamous of ye!

They'll have my support all the time. If that's who Broon picks than that's who gets roared on.

Paw Broon also stated that he knew other SPL clubs were interested in at least one of the players. From the Fixozy list I would assume that would include the following:

Kevin Kyle

Andy Dorman

Jack Ross (was rumoured we offered him a contract)

Colin Samuel

James Wesolowski

Pedro Moutinho

The rest we would not want or would be out our reach. As it is Kyle and Dorman will probably have suitors such as Hearts that could afford greater wages........

I think it's his loan deal thats expired, and Leicester have priced him out of a move.

Forbes has prob the best left peg in scotland,its his fitness thats the big concern for him. stop playing him on the wing,put him in middle or behind to create and I reckon he will flourish, Fitzy has had 5 or 6 years and not broken through! Forbes over Fitz any day

No need to right off Forbes at the moment, I think he will come good again.

Got to agree with you there Lobey_Dosser, it always hacks me off that we're all to quick to start ripping into our younger players who don't reach the high expectations we put on them within a season. Given time and a bit of patience I believe we will see him reach his potential.

Forbes has prob the best left peg in scotland,its his fitness thats the big concern for him. stop playing him on the wing,put him in middle or behind to create and I reckon he will flourish, Fitzy has had 5 or 6 years and not broken through! Forbes over Fitz any day

Aye very good Shaka! :)

Can Fizzy play left mid? Good news that he signed

I remember early on in his career Fitz played left wing. I can't remember who it was against but I was (unusually) in the Main Stand and Fitz gave the opposition full back the run around. Great skill, good pace, looked like a natural in that position. But he mainly played at left back as cover then got turned into a grafter midfielder.

I don't understand why people are saying we 'have' Meechan and Innes when neither has proved themselves at first team level, they might not be up to it, where as with Fitz you have an idea of what you are getting, not a great player but someone who will work for the team. Fitzpatrick is a (relatively) older player now, has decent experience, and has seen it all before so what's wrong with giving him a 6 month deal to prove himself after injury?

I think Fitz is our best left mid when he plays there, happily keep him there. He played a blinder against aberdeen away. Had he not got injured i think he would have held down that place. Ridiculous to say he has never broken through, he had a great spell under mghee.