Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Apart from the standard of Groundsman :doh: , nothing has changed much at Fir Park since I first went in '68 !!! I'm more embarrassed about some folk on here spending way too much time and effort slating the Club for everything and anything that isn't up to scratch as they see it. If you're no' happy, go and watch Airdrie or Celtic or Rangers or Motherwell Miners, and gie us all some peace.

nah not much use watching the miners the now there pish !!!!

You have to question Leeds part in this whole shambles. Surely someone there must know the rules regarding loaning players out. Of course Motherwell are partly to blame for also not checking if this deal was all above board. At the end of the day the parties involved look like idiots and hopefully we have now learned a valuble lesson.

I'm not sure if LUFC are culpable in this or not, what I can tell you is that Shaun Harvey is in charge of transfer activity at Elland Road as Ken Bates can only spend 90 days a year in the UK as he's a tax exile.

I wouldn't trust Shaun Harvey to run a bath.

Sorry the deal didn't work out, would have been good for all parties concerned.

I don't know how involved Stuart Mcall is in player transfers, however Shaun Harvey worked at Bradford City for 10 years, IIRC he was there for a period when Mcall was also there. They grew up a stones throw from each other, if either had question marks over the deal picking up the phone to get clarification should have been dead easy.

Gota love all the apologist deflection trying to downplay contaminated water running out the toilets onto the concourse of the East stand.

Fact it happened, no need to exaggerate or try and downplay it

Fact, it has happened before, I was down that end for the Odense game and had to carry the wean through it

Likely it will happen again, if there are any fans left to actually pish in the troughs down that end.

I've been reading with great interest the last couple of days, geuinely (sp?) interested in where MFC and Scottish football in general are heading

can't say I'm overy fussed about the Grella signing falling through, pretty embarassing for the club (again). no real excuse but an open acknowledgement from Leanne, sadly though the event might be enough to switch off another fan or so

I say that not for a general moan, just the fact that there have been some very clear views aired in media and social networks that the vast majority of all but the most blinkered/die hard/associated fans are getting to the point of actually walking away from attending games.

so many reasons for it, some the clubs might not even have any influence over, sadly most of the reasons come from the state that the league clubs have got themselves into and as such fans that have spent thousands , probably tens of thousands of pounds following their clubs are thinking of or indeed have already choosen to stop attending games, then perhaps Scottish football might wake up and realise that its too late to only give a token acknowledgement to the fans that are the clubs they represent.

I welcome the fans forum, although the format has failed in the past to get the views of all but the mostblinkered/die hard/associated fans, more power to them but there are not enough of them in numbers to support the clubs current status, although I hope the views on the most serious decisions and implications are similar enough to the average punter to truly reflect the gravity of the situation, but it might be far too late in the process as even reading the statement from our club the decision that has enraged fans the most is in fact unlikely to change, nor the fact that nobody can deny that it is a reaction to the public outcry to actually consider talking to the fans.

Dear MFC,

Is it possible to add the fence, we used to have in the East Terrace resurrected in the East Stand. If so can we have all the moaners on, one side and people who actually want to cheer on the team on the other?

If the Grella thing is enough to make someone walk away from attending games, then they need to get a grip. Also, as a general, we used to watch our teams under McLeish(2nd season), Kampman etc and even under early Tommy McLean(probably the worst of the lot) that were a lot worse than now.

Bring back the fence!

Gota love all the apologist deflection trying to downplay contaminated water running out the toilets onto the concourse of the East stand.

Fact, it has happened before, I was down that end for the Odense game and had to carry the wean through it

Likely it will happen again, if there are any fans left to actually pish in the troughs down that end.

I've been reading with great interest the last couple of days, geuinely (sp?) interested in where MFC and Scottish football in general are heading

can't say I'm overy fussed about the Grella signing falling through, pretty embarassing for the club (again). no real excuse but an open acknowledgement from Leanne, sadly though the event might be enough to switch off another fan or so

I say that not for a general moan, just the fact that there have been some very clear views aired in media and social networks that the vast majority of all but the most blinkered/die hard/associated fans are getting to the point of actually walking away from attending games.

so many reasons for it, some the clubs might not even have any influence over, sadly most of the reasons come from the state that the league clubs have got themselves into and as such fans that have spent thousands , probably tens of thousands of pounds following their clubs to are thinking of or indeed have already choosen to stop attending games, then perhaps Scottish football might wake up and realise that its too late to only give a token acknowledgement to the fans that are the clubs they represent.

I welcome the fans forum, although the format has failed in the past to get the views of all but the mostblinkered/die hard/associated fans, more power to them but there are not enough of them in numbers to support the clubs current status, although I hope the views on the most serious decisions and implications are similar enough to the average punter to truly reflect the gravity of the situation, but it might be far too late in the process as even reading the statement from our club the decision that has enraged fans the most is in fact unlikely to change, nor the fact that nobody can deny that it is a reaction to the public outcry to actually consider talking to the fans.

Spot on mate.

so many reasons for it, some the clubs might not even have any influence over, sadly most of the reasons come from the state that the league clubs have got themselves into and as such fans that have spent thousands , probably tens of thousands of pounds following their clubs to are thinking of or indeed have already choosen to stop attending games, then perhaps Scottish football might wake up and realise that its too late to only give a token acknowledgement to the fans that are the clubs they represent.

Honestly can't b arsed going 2day

Some will say I'm not a real fan but, Im just totally scunnered with mfc the spl and all the ref shite.

Need a break from it otherwise will only be negative at match.

Need to fall in Love with football again as sick 2 the back teeth of it just now.

Just an honest answer and dont think I'm alone.

If folk can't have a good old fashioned moan about MFC on a footy forum dedicated to MFC then where are they supposed to have it? All people are doing is venting their frustrations and and some choose to do it more vociferously than others. Can we not just accept that? It doesn't make them any less capable of supporting the guys out on the pitch either.

At the end of the day we're all fans of the same Club.

Mon the Well :P

Maybe in a thread not dedicated to transfer talk?

threads go where the chat takes them, different if its deliberately taken at a tangent

but you know that, you just commented on something that isnt an in or an out :O

it'll be back on track when folk comment on Jones and the next couple? of signings

this is a distant past "Out" but was watching Soccer Saturday this afternoon and they were interviewing Steven Fletcher. He was talking about his early career and said he was actually at Motherwell,but left us to "get his chance at Hibs" , gutted about that as I think he`s a fantastic player, couldve made us a few million as well.

Just seen on the League 2 news tab on SSN that - Rotherham midfielder Nicky Law is considering a contract offer from Motherwell.

He is a 22 year old midfielder and is out of contract in the summer so could be a move for the summer window. Seems to stack up as previously played under SMC at Bradford.

Just seen on the SPL news tab on SSN that - Rotherham midfielder Nicky Law is considering a contract offer from Motherwell.

He is a 22 year old midfielder and is out of contract in the summer so could be a move for the summer window. Seems to stack up as previously played under SMC at Bradford.

I'll tell you something, if we pull that off what a signing that would be!