Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

The link with McCall, Bradford and Law might sway this in our favour. Probably thinking that playing for Motherwell and doing well will give him much more media attention and a potentially bigger move.

Mind you I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

The link with McCall, Bradford and Law might sway this in our favour. Probably thinking that playing for Motherwell and doing well will give him much more media attention and a potentially bigger move.

Mind you I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

I agree,

Unless the boy really loved working with McCall then he would only move up here to get a move to either the old firm or to a Championship team.

If he joins and does the buisness then i dont mind. For all i know he might come up love it up here! get himself a misses in the Megabar.Enjoy going to onesti's after the games and and a sunday stroll round the Duchy

I'd agree with your summary Johnstone.

As much as it pains me to say it, he'll come up against 2 teams that regularly hold their own at least half the time with some of the biggest teams in Europe.

8 times a season he'll play in 20,000+ capacity stadiums, (4 of which will be 50,000+)

He'll get more media exposure even if our and Rotherham's average attendances are much the same.

Any rated players that have left us have went to a higher level than league 2.

I'd agree with your summary Johnstone.

As much as it pains me to say it, he'll come up against 2 teams that regularly hold their own at least half the time with some of the biggest teams in Europe.

8 times a season he'll play in 20,000+ capacity stadiums, (4 of which will be 50,000+)

He'll get more media exposure even if our and Rotherham's average attendances are much the same.

Any rated players that have left us have went to a higher level than league 2.

the SPL is the perfect step between league 1 and championship

Unless the deal is all but done and dusted, I imagine Motherwell won't be best pleased about this being linked to the media.

Rotherham may be looking to offload him for a few quid this month.

They probably weren't too worried because they still get compo in the summer from English clubs. If we sign him on a pre-contract we will pay nothing because he turns 23 in March.

I wonder why the sky website doesn't update like sky sports news

still no news on Nicky Law there

Just seen that on Sky Sports News there. Would be a good signing. That Adam Le Fondre is out of contract too. Would snap him up if the chance arose.