Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Found this on the Net. Sound like it might be a deal.

On January 24 2011, it became strongly rumoured that Rotherham had accepted a bid from SPL side Motherwell. for the midfielder. Motherwell's manager Stuart McCall, whom Law played under at Bradford, confirmed this:

It is true that we have enquired about Nicky and are making progress with our enquiry. We still need to go over a few things but from speaking to Nick he is up for the challenge and I can't see any reason why the deal won't go through. He is out of contract in the summer so Rotherham have given us the go-ahead. He's certainly a player the fans will like.

Can i ask the poster of this exactly where he found this on the net as i saw this on wiki word for word yesterday when it emerged we were looking at Law,wouldnt think Mccall would make a statement like this about any player prior to him signing,just does not sound like comments any manager would make.another case of someone taking the pi@@ on wiki methinks.

Can i ask the poster of this exactly where he found this on the net as i saw this on wiki word for word yesterday when it emerged we were looking at Law,wouldnt think Mccall would make a statement like this about any player prior to him signing,just does not sound like comments any manager would make.another case of someone taking the pi@@ on wiki methinks.

It is Wiki

probably just some wee spunkmonkey getting off on himself going around editing all thing s Motherwell

take a bow Ross?

I tend to agree, if McCall had done an interview then im sure it would have at least been on bbc news

Fact is apart from this page and on that transfers rumours forum i have yet to see any concrete info about us going for anyone

I was told today that McCall is going for a striker and a centre half from mark bensted who was at fir park this morning.

Im starting to doubt this a bit. I know sky sports news broke the news but it's not even on their website

as said earlier found on Wiki. What? --Wiki could be shite......well I never :huh:

aye that's his wee brother. He works with me

Dirty Rangers fan though :rolleyes: wait till i tell him theres well fans in tain

:lol:

Everyone in Tain/highlands supports one half of the scum. Majority of ICT/Ross County support them and either Celtic/Rangers.

I can seriously only think of 3 people I knew that supported someone else in Scotland (all Aberdeen)

:rolleyes:

Everyone in Tain/highlands supports one half of the scum. Majority of ICT/Ross County support them and either Celtic/Rangers.

I can seriously only think of 3 people I knew that supported someone else in Scotland (all Aberdeen)

Similar story in Forres, where I grew up. It's all Rangers/Celtic and the occasional Aberdeen fan. Think I only knew a couple of Killie fans (random) and one semi-Hearts fan. The rest supported one of those 3 or just English teams.

Just shows you how bad our country is for supporing your local team.

Folk from all over the country support the old scum. I remember coming back from Aberdeen once and had to get the train at dundee and i seen soooooo many Rangers fans get off the train at Dundee it made me sick!

GLory hunters

Obviously it happens here as it does everywhere, But Falkirk is the best place i've seen in the country for people that support their local team (except me obviously :rolleyes: ). Most of my mates from school, right through to mates I have now who are from the local area, are Bairns fans. In fact out of my group of good mates, some i've had since school and others since then, there are only two who support the Old Firm.

Here's a shout.

Michael Fraser is training just now with Falkirk, worth a punt? Half decent pedigree, recent history is a bit murky though, however we don't know the full story why he left Hearts by mutual consent and things turned sour in Turkey. Everything points to him starting a fight in an empty room though.

Secondly don't be surprised if a current first team starter has his contract is extended this week.

Here's a shout.

Michael Fraser is training just now with Falkirk, worth a punt? Half decent pedigree, recent history is a bit murky though, however we don't know the full story why he left Hearts by mutual consent and things turned sour in Turkey. Everything points to him starting a fight in an empty room though.

Secondly don't be surprised if a current first team starter has his contract is extended this week.

u mean michael stewart?, michael fraser returning would scare a few folk on this site

I thought Michael Fraser was in Malta?

Bombscare.

EDIT: Ahhh, beaten to it. Michael Stewart. Naw. Hr'd be the new Brian Kerr. Could be a decent player if he could be bothered, but in his head he's still a Man U player. Far too much of a hothead too, would spend half the season in the stand after accumulating his usual red cards.