Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Hateley and Coke are technically away - given that they haven't signed. It's disappointing - however we didn't develop them - gave them a platform and, I guess, a decent salary for a year in return for a graet and decent season of football respectively.

If they come back and sign then fair enough, if they go - we haven't lost massively and NEXT!

Going back to the rumoured derisory offer from Hibs for Reynolds . . .

Hibernian could benefit by as much as £1m if Steven Fletcher moves to Wolves from Burnley due to a sell-on clause. (Daily Record)

Blackpool manager Ian Holloway wants to sign Hibernian forward Derek Riordan for their forthcoming Premier League campaign. (The Sun)

Perhaps they may have some decent dosh to come calling with (can't picture Mark in a Hibs top - but you never know)

and if the Riordan deal goes through - that numpty (in an off field sense) will have made some contribution to keeping that mob solvent, will he not?

1 paragraph of psycho analysis, 2 fact/conjecture.

Seeing as Maths isn't your strongpoint, thanks for giving up time in your job at the Plain English campaign.

Lighten up Ladyshave. You must admit yourself it was a rather in depth analysis of the Hateley situation that Al and myself picked up on.

Apparently Ruddy is well pissed off that the toffees have signed the slovakian #1 keeper as there back up first team keeper, pushing ruddy down to 4th choice.

He only cost them £250k in 2005 has spent most of his time on loan at various clubs, perhaps a deal can be struck to bring him back.

Struggling with the Hollis situation. In one hand I have never seen the guy and he may be a pretty good find and if we sign him the guy needs a chance. On the other hand I have little faith in Fraser and worried we may sign a keeper who was, for whatever reason, unable to play in a relegated Airdrie first team last year.

I don't see Motherwell having three full time goalkeepers on the books either to be honest.

Struggling with the Hollis situation. In one hand I have never seen the guy and he may be a pretty good find and if we sign him the guy needs a chance. On the other hand I have little faith in Fraser and worried we may sign a keeper who was for,whaever reason, unable to play in a relegated Airdrie first team last year.

Pretty much.

Sorry Fraser Haters, I doubt he'll be your answer. Also, if we're signing an up for grabs Everton keeper why we settling for Ruddy when rumour has it Turner is available too? :(

Anyway, if Hollis signs then he must be for backup to Fraser or A.N. Other as I don't fancy a keeper with career stats that cover 6 seasons and playing only 28 games. Maybe in the future but not at this moment.

Maybe we can see if Hibs will give us Buzz back? :P

Year	  Club	  Apps
2009/10   Airdrie U  3
2008/09   Airdrie U  3
2007/08   Airdrie U  3
2006/07   Airdrie U  0
2005/06   Airdrie U 13
2004/05   Airdrie U  6

Total			   28