Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Gary O'Connor currently training with Celtic after being released from Burnley. They have no intention of signing him they say, which is of course bollocks as they would not take him on if not, but he could be a decent replacement for Sutton if he is not being a greddy fucker - which he probably is.

LOL

not a chance

Not that I'm particularly fond of him but a forward in a similar mould to O'Connor - as in lots of SPL experience, former Scottish internationalist, few years down south - that was mentioned on the radio yesterday was Steven Thomson.

The wee tadger Chic Young has him all set to join St Mirren, once (if? :evilgrin:) they confirm their SPL status. Could we make Thomson the hat-trick of players pinched from under their noses?

Still far rather have Sutty mind.

Waiting for us being linked with Stepover since Plymouth are doon and he hasny been paid since January. Surely he'll be back up the road soon wi Stephen Hughes and Simon Lappin in tow (who'll be a definite to be ditched by Norwich who've just gone all EPL). Possibly the could pick up Reynolds, Porter, Pearson and that wee dick Ross McCormack on the way.

We'll have some team next year

Waiting for us being linked with Stepover since Plymouth are doon and he hasny been paid since January. Surely he'll be back up the road soon wi Stephen Hughes and Simon Lappin in tow (who'll be a definite to be ditched by Norwich who've just gone all EPL). Possibly the could pick up Reynolds, Porter, Pearson and that wee dick Ross McCormack on the way.

would take all ae them back in a heartbeat.mby no lappin.

That'd be tremendous. :lol:

----------------Randolph---------------

Saunders--Hutchinson--Reynolds--Hammell

Humphrey----Lasley--Hughes----McCormack

----------Porter--Murphy---------------

Subs: Lappin, Pearson, Sutton, Hateley, Jeffers, Ross, Hollis.

It is time.

Incidentally, I wouldn't go near Paterson. He was honking at Aberdeen and has been poor for Plymouth. We saw the very best of him just before he left I feel. Good business at the time, don't go back.

I don't think he took a pay cut, we got him on a free remember. Plenty of hot women (if he goes to town) to get his leg over with up here. I agree he'll be on Celtic's radar and I can only hope Harry Redknapp has him in mind to replace that useless Portugese melon seller who masquerades as a goalkeeper. I lost a coupon due to him a few weeks ago.

I know where he drinks, it's fair to say burds are hangin aff him already.

Sounds like a 2003-2009 dream team :P

It is time.

Incidentally, I wouldn't go near Paterson. He was honking at Aberdeen and has been poor for Plymouth. We saw the very best of him just before he left I feel. Good business at the time, don't go back.

How about Alan McCormack instead?

David Robertson has rejected a new contract with Dundee United and the midfielder is poised to sign for Scottish Premier League rivals St Johnstone as he wishes a new challenge. (Various)

Haha, pish 'new challenge', bullet dodged. He's absolutely howling. Be amazed if United had offered him a new contract.

Maplewell wins the prize for first mention of Alan McCormack this side of the season.