Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

They were training when i went to work at 11am, and also when i was on the way home at 3.30.

If that helps anyone.

One of the things I remember in the first few weeks of Brown's reign were some comments about fitness levels. It was along the lines that there had been some effort to improve on fitness levels and the management were pleased at the level achieved.....with a wry inference thrown in that they wouldn't know what had hit them once Archie Knox got to work in the summer.

Double sessions in pre-season is nothing out of the ordinary but Brown's remarks made me quite curious to see just what Knox's programme, I assume in conjuction with John Porteous, would be involving and what differences we might see.

This might be more pleasing to a few folk....

MOTHERWELL are set to sign goalkeeper Darren Randolph from Charlton Athletic as a replacement for outgoing Michael Fraser who could be on his way to South African champs Supersport United. (Daily Express)

Another Twitter update, this time from the Wishaw Press. Hardly a surprise though.

wishaw6_bigger_1__normal.jpg PressSport Giles Coke will NOT be returning to M'Well as he is set to sign for a Championship outfit, most likely Sheff Wed.Undergoing a medical.

Biggest surprise there is finding out Wednesday are still a Championship team.