Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I just couldn't leave it alone - it's been six weeks or so since the last game and peoples memory seems to be playing tricks on them already! By the time the folk on this board have grandkids, they'll be telling them all how Reynolds would've kept Lucio out of the Brazil team if he had a granny from Rio!

What really worries me is how that Brown interview just smacked of desparation and coupled with the fact were skint and we have no shirt sponsor, any club who saw it will bend us over + shaft us properly. Therefore Rangers (or anyone) for £100k is not entirely unrealistic!

That's what I was thinking. In fact I don't think I can ever recall a Motherwell manager so openly stating that a player is for sale in an interview before!!

Well, he is. We want to sell, he wants to leave and get us cash.

He'll go to the championship, very few deals other than pre-contracts have been done at the moment, managers, chairman and players on holidays. They'll all be back and starting the grind now.

I suppose this type of thing goes on regularly in football ,and I would rather we got a few quid for Mark now than loose him for nothing when his contract expires. But for Craig to come out and say so in the way he has seems a bit strange .But then I don't know all the facts . :D

I guess Cokes away then.Thank fuck.

Also I was down at Fir Park getting my season ticket and I saw Keith Lasley,Alan McDonald,the Cyproit guy and a coloured guy who looked as if he could be a new signing or a trialist

Selling Reynolds is a MUST as far as im concerned. I believe that big Hutchy(surely he's fit now) will be a better defender than Reynolds was and it means we can add possibly another 3 players to our squad....It's a no-brainer. Im keeping ma fingers crossed. B-)

I like Craig Brown's comments about the Cypriot

So he'll knock you on your arse, then give you a hand back up. I like the sound of him already...

Sounds more like he'll let you run past him, then cynically hack you down from behind.

Sounded out a couple of people down South who've seen Randolph play

"Solid enough keeper but he makes some cracking howlers"

"Big lad but Dracula like at crosses"

Sounds like we're signing Stevie Woods. Which is fine by me. If Hutchison stays fit, our keeper's ability at crosses is less of a concern...