Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

This apeared in a paper over there. I don't know if it's just the rough translation, but he could already have a nickname.....

Madrid, June 24, 2010 at 21:59 h | Editorial Rayoherald.com

Carlos Gazapo fortune for the next few weeks in the Scottish Motherwell. El delantero de 25 años será evaluado por los técnicos del equipo durante la pretemporada antes de decidir su posible fichaje por el primer equipo. The forward 25 years will be evaluated by technicians of the team during the preseason before deciding his possible move to the first team.

In this way, up to now Rayo Vallecano B player trying to win the seat on a team that next season will play the qualifying round of the Europa League to the Icelandic Breiðablik. Rabbit, whose career extends to teams as Cobeña, Móstoles, Getafe B, Castelldefels, and Rayo Vallecano B Vallecas, enjoy several times in friendly matches during the month of July to prove their worth.

FWIW I think the attempts to flog Reynolds like this is embarrassing and also appears we are pretty desperate. How must he feel turning up to training knowing everyone at the club is trying to flog him for a few sheckles.

I for one think that we should not be flogging our best players for next to nowt in the vain hope that the cash will buy 2 other players who might never be near as good enough as Reynolds.

Yes the club are trying to cash in on a young talent who could leave later for nowt but they way they are doing it is as I said appearing more desperate every day.

It just confirms to me anyway that we won't see anymore signings as the club is REALLY skint. Just a bit scary of how short of cash we appear to be.

Just my own humble opinion

I think it is actually very shrewd by granpaw Broon. We have 1, (One!) sellable asset and he is letting everyone know that we need to sell him to improve dramatically. This lets JB in on Broon's struggle with the budget and plays down our chances to our competitiors (we do best as underdogs) Also by using his pal Billy he links him to a club that wont ridicule Reynolds or us (by saying Mark Who?) and if they were interested wouldn't rip the pish out of us either. And if no-one wants him we get to keep Mark Reynolds - win win really!! Great piece of PR I reckon and it even got Billy Davies saying to the press what a great player Mark was, just he had other targets!!

Was up watching the training when that Spanish guy and his agent turned up. Is it just me or does Broon look a bit frail..!! I know he is 70 but was really struck by how frail looking he was. Not that it takes away from his ability to manage the club, just an observation.

The Spanish guy was in jeans and t-shirt and was watching the training and chatting to Broonie and co. Looks about 6 foot, bit thin looking. Obviously Erchie and Paw will have a closer look at what he can do on the park.

The more I think about Brown's comments regarding Reynolds the more I think there is scope for optimism.

Brown isn't daft so I doubt he would be so open to the media about selling one of our best players if there wasn't good reason for him doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if he has got a couple of 'quality' players lined up that are all but done deals if the money is right. Hence, the eagerness to make sure clubs are aware of Reynolds availability.

If the budget was as tight as some fans fear, I don't think Brown would have stayed on.

To be honest I dont think that Sutton would be any good up front himself.He is like Berbatov.A bit lazy but can score goals by having his back to goal and then turning and rattling it.We need Murphy up himself or with Sutton.I think we shoud have the two of them up as they would be the perfect strikeforce.Sutton with his strength and height to nod on a high ball for Murphy to run on to or just turn and rattle it.If you want you could also play a 4-3-3 with McHugh/Archdeacon upfront with Sutton and Murphy with Hammell and who ever is at right back as wingers aswell as full backs.Something like this-

------------------Randolph--------------

?---------Craigan---------Reynolds?---------Hammell

-----------Lasley----Jennings----Forbes

---------Murphy----Sutton-------?------------

Is Hateley not signed up for 3-years?,

Ruddy signed for Norwich.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails...2084371,00.html

Quite disappointed in truth but ach well, we've got Randolph now and let's hope he's just as good.

Thanks for the memories John Ruddy!

Disappointed but really wish him all the best. I get the feeling when he move to Everton he was still based in Cambridge, so the perfect move for him

Disappointed about Ruddy and Coke, but had kinda given up on both of them anyway. I think we will miss both of them as well as O'Brien and Jutkiewicz a helluva lot. It scares me in fact! I liked the cut of their gibs.

Wish big John all the best, gave us some good times last season and hopefully Randy will provide the same stops this year.

Also on the Reynolds to Forrest piece, I know wee Billy has denied an interest but I wonder if this move may change things and open the door a little?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6245398,00.html

It was Cakes wot did it...he was telling me the other week in the boozer!!

::grassingbastardsmiley::

:lol:

Yir arse, you must have been more drunk than you were letting on. I only posted that it was a lot of P&B bullshit from P&B's biggest bullshitter and that was in reply to the rumours.

Some date you turned out to be, running back here to spread lies about me and not once did you try to slip me the mitt. Tease. :lol:

Good luck to Ruddy and thanks for the memories. He'll be a big loss but from what I hear and read our new man between the sticks is also a player. For Ruddy and Coke, coming to Motherwell has been a positive step for both their careers and provides great press for future loan deals.

I am still hopefull SAF will offer his old friends Brown and Knox a loan or two.

Good luck to Ruddy indeed. One of the few players the Well fans genuinely appreciated while he was here but even at that I think in hind sight we will miss him even more. Honestly think that the 5th position in the league was largely due to his influence on our very suspect defence.

On another note, Paul Lambert gets another decision spot on. Just to think that a few seasons ago with the Motherwell manager merry go round in full flow folk on here were waxing lyrical about how they would not touch Lambert with a barge pole.

Yang - got to filter through 50 pages to find out who suggested him first to give them -1

To save you the hassle, the Jack Ross bait-munching didn't start in here, it had a thread all to it's self.

EDIT: This isn't so you know who to hang out to dry, it's to avoid it happening since it wasn't suggested in this thread. :lol: