Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

i'd take any one of the three united players, especially Jeno Myrie-Williams. They've all looked rather useful when ive seen them play against us.Dundee United have told striking trio Francisco Sandaza, Danny Cadamarteri and Jeno Myrie-Williams that they can leave Tannadice. (Daily Record)

i'd take any one of the three united players, especially Jeno Myrie-Williams. They've all looked rather useful when ive seen them play against us.Dundee United have told striking trio Francisco Sandaza, Danny Cadamarteri and Jeno Myrie-Williams that they can leave Tannadice. (Daily Record)

Myrie-Williams has been a dirty, cheating, diving bastard whenever he has played against us. Very little end product. No better than Humphrey.

Myrie-Williams has been a dirty, cheating, diving bastard whenever he has played against us. Very little end product. No better than Humphrey.

So was Jim O'Brien and some on here say he had no end product either. anyway you would expect a manager like Broon to stamp that out of him.

anyway i just think he's looked a real threat going forward from either wing any of the times ive seen him and thats something we are lacking perhaps

Agree with DC'd that Myrie-Williams looks good going forward but has no end product and is always looking to go down to get a free kick.

Sandaza I'm sure is on trial down south with a Championship club ( ?SSN) and has never really impressed me when I've seen him play.

Cadamateri is still earning a crust based on his burst onto the scene with Everton about 10 years ago. Since then ---- nothing apart from injuries.

I don't think any of these three offer anything to us that we need right now.

i cant believe we did not take on kerkar he was a clear stand out for me at the motherwell motherwell game, in a posistion we clearly need strenghtening. and now it would be even worse if he went on to star for rangers. oh that would make me sick. bit like dundee united fans and scott mcdonald!

i cant believe we did not take on kerkar he was a clear stand out for me at the motherwell motherwell game, in a posistion we clearly need strenghtening.
How do you know we didn't make him an offer? Just because a player doesn't sign for us doesn't mean we didn't try to bring them on board.

How do you know we didn't make him an offer? Just because a player doesn't sign for us doesn't mean we didn't try to bring them on board.

+1

For all we know he maybe used the Motherwell vs Motherwell game to get his match fitness up when his main goal was a trial at Ibrox via his fellow countryman Bougherra.

apparently ross mccormack has been told he can leave either on loan or for a fee what do we think worth a try to get him back in on loan

Even if we could afford him and he wanted to come,do you really think we are going to get involved in any transfers of any kind with Cardiff of all clubs.No

Not a hope in hell of that happening.

Heavily linked with Ipswich - and the only team he'd come back up here for is Celtic.

So far outwith our reach nowadays unfortunately.

Agreed. He'll be at Ipswich soon. Not the sort of player Cardiff should be letting go, has scored a lot of goals for them, they may have Bellend but he's there for a season. Once again, stupid Welsh bastards.

I'd hate to see him join Celtic.

I wonder if Knox gave Smith a heads up. I think he got better reviews than he deserved in that well vs well game.. McLuskey and the 4ft right back were far better. Plus Casagolda showed up much better. I'm sure Broony will get us in a few decent acquistions.

United are a bit fucked financially. The story I heard was that they are due to pay the bank £2,000,000 this year, Eddie Thompson put £1,000,000 aside for that before he passed and they're trying to put together the rest of it. I assumed it'd be through the sale of Gomis/Kenneth.

Dunno how legit that is, but seems worth passing along. That and they're gagging for a centrehalf and Cadamarteri and Sandaza will probably be two of their highest earners.

Evening Times reporting we are talking to Alan Gow (along with St Mirren and Accies).

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor...r-gow-1.1049985

I had read he was speaking to the Midden's and was wondering whether it would be something we'd be interested in if the Quinn money was usable or we got through to the group stages.

may be a creative left mid option if he got an injury free run