Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

just been fannying about on twitter and found this guy ELITEtheAGENTS

seems he was working with brown when he was our boss

Papa Agyemang was seeminghly on trial with us Papa_Agyemang

and impressed - but would assume he'll now end up at the sheep shaggers

He has a First Class Law Degree as well! Bet he could scare the Shit out of the Refs! <_>

Got some glowing reports about how well Meechan is doing on loan

they want to keep him for remainder, everything from attitude to ability to progression and taking on learnings was positive

Only played a handful of games for albion due to injury,and has knocked back the chance to re-sign, opting to stay at Motherwell. He only has 6 mnths contract left.

just been fannying about on twitter and found this guy ELITEtheAGENTS

seems he was working with brown when he was our boss

Papa Agyemang was seeminghly on trial with us Papa_Agyemang

and impressed - but would assume he'll now end up at the sheep shaggers

Might not be anything to worry about but this ELITEtheAGENTS guy was the one on twitter asking Blackman when his contract was up (that's why I asked the question above!)

Twitter linkage - http://twitter.com/#!/nickblackman89

Only played a handful of games for albion due to injury,and has knocked back the chance to re-sign, opting to stay at Motherwell. He only has 6 mnths contract left.

Heard better things about Innes, some guys have said if he could add goals to his game he has a very big future! Heard less about Lawless tho.

Is Jordan Halsman still @ Annan?

Think Mccall having to take time to see what he has will mean we miss a few targets?

With Blackman gone (4th Jan?) then up steps casagolda. Seems fine to me. Could also let sutton and murphy get back to scoring ways. With casagolda in the hole. An adventurous 4-3-1-2 formation.

:whistling:

just bored wish we would even be linked with someone.

Might not be anything to worry about but this ELITEtheAGENTS guy was the one on twitter asking Blackman when his contract was up (that's why I asked the question above!)

Twitter linkage - http://twitter.com/#!/nickblackman89

Very tenuously related to topic but I've been noseying about his tweets last week or so too to see if he'd be daft enough to let anything slip about coming back to MFC.

Nothing on that score but his latest one's interesting "hardest day of training for a long time" shortly after posting about a fellow Blackburn player with an unpronounceable name making him laugh once again. So it would seem he's back at Blackburn again.

I'm not quite sure what that says about our training of recent times though. Is it a case of them putting in more hours down south, is it more intense? Certainly the perception was that Knox had them training in such a fashion that they were less susceptible to injury?

Having said that both Hateley and Murph both tweet about going for a kip after training today. Not together I hasten to add.... :thumbup:

Aye, looks like you are right one_luc_nijholt.

A quick twitter stalk there and can see our friend ELITEtheAGENTS asking the very queston and Nick saying he has been there past couple of days. As long as he is not loaned to Aberdeen then I am not too fussed....

It would appear that there is quite a few corroborating stories linking Nick with a return to his parent club, therefore ..... thanks Nick, appreciate your endeavours over the past few months, you certainly helped contribute to our current points tally with some timely strikes, all the best. Next!

Updated post #1 to show a few changes over the past few weeks.

It would appear that there is quite a few corroborating stories linking Nick with a return to his parent club, therefore ..... thanks Nick, appreciate your endeavours over the past few months, you certainly helped contribute to our current points tally with some timely strikes, all the best. Next!

Updated post #1 to show a few changes over the past few weeks.

Can we just let the thread run without this stuff?

id like us to get blackman on loan for the rest of the season and play murphy through the middle and if theres any spare cash try and get a left sided midfielder to balance the team out a bit more.id keep fitzy until the end of the season and see how he gets on and take it fae there id let gow go and hope somebody comes in for reynolds so we atleast get some money for him

i would sell reynolds and if jennings doesnt extend his contract then i would sell him aswell and use the money to bring in a decent striker, goals is what we are needing, and if we get rid of those 2 plus gow then there are plenty for wages.

Maybe we have a decent striker in Casagolda unless he is given a run we will never know. If we sell Jennings then a decent midfielder is top priority as our midfield is currently pish so selling the one decent midfielder we have is only gonna make it worse.

Sell players?? Feck no. We need every had we have got to man the pumps. We're not gonna get decent money for any of our out of contract "stars" so I'd rather let them leave for nothing at the end of the season and try and get us a decent finish in the league - might be worth more to us that way.

Looks like Blackman wont be back according to todays Record he is deciding today either to follow Brown to Aberdeen or go to the championship on loan.

The Daily Ranger/Rebel?

Why would you pay attention to anything they ever say? when it comes to diddy teams like ours Keevens hates us!

Lets not forget Jim Trainor is chief editor good Airdrie man. Dont believe any story that comes from that shitheap of a paper