Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Aye but we knew that story here even before they reported it

We didn't really - when the media started to report that Brown was in the fram for the Dons job it was widely dismissed by all of us on here.

Unfortunately these shitehawks have a nasty habit of getting the annoying ones right.

i wouldn't be surprised to see Blackman in a Dons shirt.

If Blackman, Gow and Fitzy do leave this month then it really will heap pressure on McCall to bring in some replacements. As we can't lose three players at this time of the season especially with our small squad.

Also with the potential of losing Sutton, Reynolds and Jennings in the Summer then now might be a good time to get some new faces on pre contracts sorted out or get them new contracts.

What about getting the Duke back on loan until the end of the season since he isn't really getting a game for Coventry?

Because he has done his loan stint and found a club at his level so he needs to be present and pushing for starts not slumming it with us sadly - lovely thought though.

Can we have david Clarkson back yet?

Because he has done his loan stint and found a club at his level so he needs to be present and pushing for starts not slumming it with us sadly - lovely thought though.

Aye, while I fully expect Jutkiewicz to become the new Alan McCormack and be mentioned at every transfer window, he's played 21 times this season? How is that not getting a game?

Clarkson is rumoured to be going to the Jambos on loan for rest of season!

Would love to have him back but we couldn't afford even 1/8 of his wage unfortunately'

Surely with Blackman away and Gow to follow, we could afford a decent wedge of Clarky's contract?

It's a matter of time before he returns to Scotland.

Well, the answers naw to the both of 'em. Clarkson family very happy in Bristol and cannot see that happening :whistling:

Looks like Blackman wont be back according to todays Record he is deciding today either to follow Brown to Aberdeen or go to the championship on loan.

Nick, on his Twitter this morning, simply had- "Rumours Rumours Rumours" So Going from that, I wouldn't trust what you read in the papers.

Why does it seem that nobody wants to come to play their footie at motherwell, all we seem to get in the press are stories about who will be leaving Fir Park. But will it really make a difference if some of the players go this transfer window, i dont think so.

Blackman - Scored a few goals and played well Sept, Oct but has not been interested since we would not have been keeping him long term so if he wants to go let him.

Gow - He has been found out at every club he has played for, done nothing in his time so far at Fir Park, he wont be missed.

Fitzpatrick - The last meaningful thing he done was scoring the winner at Tyncastle in the CIS semi in 2005 !! so again he would not be missed.

We have no money to spend so McCall should be giving the younger players a chance, McHugh, Paige, Forbes, Meechan etc.

The real problems start in the summer as we need to be thinking about a new defence, Reynolds will be away and Craggs is past his sell by date, Hammell has been crap this season but he still has a few seasons in him.

So McCall has his work cut out to try to bring in 2 maybye 3 experienced players, Defence, MID and up front to work with and bring on the younger players, if we can get the balance right we have the makings of a reasonablke team that could be together for a few seasons.

Why does it seem that nobody wants to come to play their footie at motherwell, all we seem to get in the press are stories about who will be leaving Fir Park. But will it really make a difference if some of the players go this transfer window, i dont think so.

Blackman - Scored a few goals and played well Sept, Oct but has not been interested since we would not have been keeping him long term so if he wants to go let him.

Gow - He has been found out at every club he has played for, done nothing in his time so far at Fir Park, he wont be missed.

Fitzpatrick - The last meaningful thing he done was scoring the winner at Tyncastle in the CIS semi in 2005 !! so again he would not be missed.

We have no money to spend so McCall should be giving the younger players a chance, McHugh, Paige, Forbes, Meechan etc.

The real problems start in the summer as we need to be thinking about a new defence, Reynolds will be away and Craggs is past his sell by date, Hammell has been crap this season but he still has a few seasons in him.

So McCall has his work cut out to try to bring in 2 maybye 3 experienced players, Defence, MID and up front to work with and bring on the younger players, if we can get the balance right we have the makings of a reasonablke team that could be together for a few seasons.

Gow has so far got a poor Motherwell side to the Semi Final in the Cup and Fitzy has been riddled with injury ever since that season so you can't complain.Craigan has been one of our best players this season. It's just that all those twats who think we should be the best are blaming him for us not winning BUT yet keeping a clean sheet! Marky Reynoulds Will be sold off in the summer as he would deserve it! He is one of the best defenders in the league it's just, once again, people are picking on him because we don't win!

The claim that Blackman hadn't been trying since we beat St Johnstone now seems to have been picked up as fact on here. I'm not buying into that at all. Few pervormances weren't up to his early standard, and I'm sure he had an ankle injury. Just don't see the 'lack of interest'.

Gow has so far got a poor Motherwell side to the Semi Final in the Cup and Fitzy has been riddled with injury ever since that season so you can't complain.Craigan has been one of our best players this season. It's just that all those twats who think we should be the best are blaming him for us not winning BUT yet keeping a clean sheet! Marky Reynoulds Will be sold off in the summer as he would deserve it! He is one of the best defenders in the league it's just, once again, people are picking on him because we don't win!

Gow is nothing short of abysmal, and I'll be delighted if/when Middle-shed McCall gets him to fuck.

The claim that Blackman hadn't been trying since we beat St Johnstone now seems to have been picked up as fact on here. I'm not buying into that at all. Few pervormances weren't up to his early standard, and I'm sure he had an ankle injury. Just don't see the 'lack of interest'.

Think his slight on the training regime via twitter would support those who believed he had lost interest.

Didn't someone state Knox trained the players lightly in order to prevent injuries in an otherwise small squad. At the end of the day he isn't in charge of training sessions. Maybe he (and others) were beasted on their return.

Fitzy has been riddled with injury ever since that season so you can't complain.

I don't think he has really. The following season he suffered with injury but he was a regular under Malpas and McGhee afterwards and only really missed the first half of last season because he was out of favour, if I remember correctly. Fitzpatrick is a useful player, one who can cover a number of positions although he will never be imposing enough to make one his own. As much as I'd like to see him stay until the end of the season, there will be plenty more useful players if he does go. As for Gow, he's had a couple of good games, but he can go just now if he wants, too afraid to get stuck in and too powderpuff physique wise to play at this level.

On BBC about Brown wanting Blackman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...een/9341697.stm

More lazy journalism from the bbc, no doubt we'll see more and more stories like this substituting Blackmans name for any 'Well player out of contract or approaching the end of their contract.