New Strips Released

Robyn

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the home top. Perhaps a claret trim on the V-neck could have improved it but I still think it's a cracker. It's a shame that some sponsor is going to come along and take the look off it.

The away it fine by me apart from that honking collar.

Sadly we have been given (or picked) the collar that is on the Italy home top for our away kit. I'm not a fan of that at all. Imo it (collar on the Italy top) is one of the worst I have ever seen. Doesn't look quite as bad on ours due to it looking like it is only white and claret.

In saying that both kits are nice and simple. In fact I can't believe how basic they are......and that is a good thing. The away kit is almost the current England kit it is that plain :lol:

A better collar on the away kit and they would be perfect imo. For me the home beats the away......as it probably should.

Although 'ASB' could spoil the pair of them :nod:

Cracking pair (ooeer missus) It's a hoop :nod:

Away collar is one of those I don't like but doesn't detract much from the simple allure of an all white classic kit. :lol:

Thumbs up fae me, might even rush out to buy one if they go on sale before a sponsorship deal is done.

Great strips!

(apart from the collar on the away kit)

just one question, why is no one smiling in the photos?

Whoever designed it is needing slapped :lol: We were either going to get the one we have or the big collar with 'jaggy' trims round it. Poor Italy have been saddled with both for their home and away.