New Songs

dazamfc

it'll be to the tune, not meant to resemble the song

I wanna go home ---------------- he shags saturdays------------------- He's only on loan

let me go home --------------- he shags saturdays --------------------- He's only on loan

why wont you let me go home ---- Darren Randolph ------------------- Nick, A.Blackman

I wanna go home -------- he shags saturdays ---------------------------- He's only on loan

it'll be to the tune, not meant to resemble the song

I wanna go home ---------------- he shags saturdays------------------- He's only on loan

let me go home --------------- he shags saturdays --------------------- He's only on loan

why wont you let me go home ---- Darren Randolph ------------------- Nick, A.Blackman

I wanna go home -------- he shags saturdays ---------------------------- He's only on loan

Makes sense, Still not convinced though.

• 4 weeks later...

What are the words to-

We are the Motherwell Boys

You'll know us by our noise......

And

We hate the boys in the green and the boys in blue

You will hear us before you see us because of our noise

Coz we are the fucking mental Motherwell boys

What are the words to-

We are the Motherwell Boys

You'll know us by our noise......

And

We hate the boys in the green and the boys in blue

You will hear us before you see us because of our noise

Coz we are the fucking mental Motherwell boys

Lay off the fizzy juice...

My proposal for a new MFC song ...........

Plenty reference to our pitch, an easily repeated chorus, and a briliant anthem imho.

28 years ago I'd have hand written he words onto several sheets and passed them round the Bridgework bus on-route to an away game. By the time we got to Sommerset Park or the likes we'd all be fully conversant, give it a bash in the pub then onto the terrace to spread the word and before you know it ....................... it's a 'Well song.

i like what you are getting at here, we do need a song thats "ours" i mean the songs we have the now are fine, but i think we needa song that when people hear it they are like " aw thats the motherwell song" the same way you react when you hear "youll never walk alone"

• 3 weeks later...

follow follow follow, motherwell is the team to follow, either home or away, we will goin see them play because the well are the best team around, ohh ohh ohhh, ohh oh ohohh oh oh oh ohh oh etc, then la la la, la la la llaaa :whistling:

gow, gow, 20 fags a day, fagging joints for chris humphrey, could be worse, you could be inbred, munching tatties at parkhead!

Charalalalambou

Charalalalambou

Charalalalambou

Sweet Maria waits for you. :evilgrin::O

To the tune of Livin La Vida Loca

Upside, inside out, ESTEBAN CASAGOLDA.

He will score you goals, ESTEBAN CASAGOLDA.

As far as I got but certainly the best one yet.

I'll give you the second call, it's your best but surely you can't think that's better than my suggestion on page 1? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...