'Well Newsletter...

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read mine a big well done to flow & his staff but can i ask again will you give the well lotto nos & the half-time draw nos.?

Totally mate - We'll have that on every Monday from now on! We had to chop and change things at the last minute this morning hence why the slight delay in getting it out.

It's a first for us, not brilliant by any stretch of the imagination but it is working progress - we'll continue to try and make it better week in and week out!

Cheers

'Flow

Yea, the exclusive this week was going to be the pre-contract signing of Michael Fraser but that was blown out the water by The Sun who had it on their back page.

We spoke to big Ports to get his views on any move which was quite decent last minute... We'll aim (not always) to have some piece of exclusive news each week (hopefully as juicy as possible)

'Flow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is still working progress at the minute lads... We're about 40/50% happy with it so by the end of this campaign and into next you should start to see a level of improvment there!

Cheers

Guest 'Flow

For those that have signed up you'll have seen a wee problem this week! We've been doing alot of internal spring cleaning with our servers and email hosts and still overcoming one or two wee bugs.

Will be back to usual next Monday!

Cheers

'Flow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 'Flow

Nothing much Del.... You can view it online here:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/newsletter/160309.html

Gonna hold my hands up and say that I didn't get much time to work on it this morning. We had a SPL Press Conference here this afternoon as well as Setanta in doing their pre-Killie interviews.

We'll keep working on making it better so it's much better next season but stick with us!

Cheers

'Flow

Edit: Got your PM - Will add your other addy no probs!

I actually thought todays was one of the better ones you's have put together. With words from Clarky about his few days away (which I dont think was documented anywhere or quotes from Clarky either?), which was the most "exclusive" thing for a few weeks.

Certinaly not having a pop anyway and I know its a working progress but most weeks its stories from the official made into a smaller paragraph with the same quotes. Even a two-three lined weekly interview with x player (even if he never played) and ask "What you think of x game? How do you think the team played?" things that wouldn't go up on the official but are that little bit exclusive to subscribers.

I'm sure it will get better and better with weeks and months roll past but, for me so far, its just been the stuff I've read previously on the official the previous night (to be fair, Im never off the official looking for the latest).

Its good stuff anyway. :lol:

Guest 'Flow

Totally understand Robyn,

My time has been such that recently some things have slipped down the priority pecking order and briefly, the newsletter was one.

As I've said - it's totally a working progress and I hope, come next season, we can offer something far better as a product to fans because these are the types of communication channels that we should be reaching too.

I've been given a clear mandate by John Boyle and Leeann about improving the levels of interaction with our fans and this is just one of the effective ways (certainly online) to do so!

We're working hard under the guidance of an excellent GM to re-invent ourselves. No outlandish promises this time, just abit of honesty for a change. We're miles and miles away from where we need to be but I finally think we're now on the right path.

Long may it continue and feedback, on everything, is always welcome.

'Flow