Steelmenonline Joint Player Sponsorship 2010-2011

Brazilian

I'm going to try and raise funds to sponsor a player for the seventh year of the WTFC-steelmenonline forums,

If you want to join in just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

It costs between £275 & £345 to sponsor each players various pieces of kit (Away, Home or Euro).

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get them a 'raffle ticket' for a draw asap after payments are collected in at the end of the season.

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge.

Most of us can't afford to sponsor a player ourselves, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 60'ish chance of winning

Slight change this year if we go ahead , I'm hoping to make the draw as early as possible ( when all payments are made ) rather than wait until the end of season, maybe even do it for Christmas ???

PAYMENT:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , Not used my PayPal since last years fundraiser but reckon if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment B-)

PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or we'll try and arrange meets.

I'll gauge interest and try and publish a final date, so we are not chasing money or left with a shortfall.

I'll get a list of available players, if it looks like we can gather together enough funds to go ahead and contribute to the club.

I believe DelBoy had a good evening last year in the company of players and management and is well chuffed with receiving Suttons top. Followed up this year by Lankymac going along and receiving Murphys Euro hat-trick top

Pledge list 2010/2011 (paid in bold)

Frazzle £20

delboy £20

Finlay £10

SteveDiggle £15

fatcalf £10

Gaag £20Coolhandluc £10

foghorn £10

wellmanandy £10

stuwell £10

Well_Fan_In_Aberdeen £20

BarnsleyFCfan £10

KMCalpin £20

Kiai £15

Brazilian £10£30

Mad Well Dobe Owner £15

motherwellfan1 £5

Andy_P £5

Stuarty £10

Special aka £10

Trafficlight £10

Joe Wark The Legend £10

GrantRough £10

WeeYin £10

DennyC £10

Carluke Dosser £10

Numpty £20

mfc1886 £10

Edit: Added what I put in

Total raised £345

£295 sponsorship and £50 put into the Youth development raffle

Thanks for the pledges folks,I've updated the first post and thanks to fatcalf for testing the paypal is working OK

PAYMENT:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , Not used my PayPal since last years fundraiser but reckon if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment ;)

PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or we'll try and arrange meets.

Did I mention that gift payment should be used in paypal :evilgrin:

no problem Barnsley everyone is welcome to contribute, there has always been a good mix of ex-pats,long distance fans, locals and the occasional interested visitor like yourself.

your pledge has been added along with a few others I received through mail/PM etc...........

I've also updated the first post with the payments I've received through paypal in the last couple of days,

Thanks again

If you want to join in just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

It costs between £275 & £345 to sponsor each players various pieces of kit (Away, Home or Euro).

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get them a 'raffle ticket' for a draw asap after payments are collected in at the end of the season.

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge.

Most of us can't afford to sponsor a player ourselves, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 60'ish chance of winning

PAYMENT:

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment :D

£10 sent via paypal. First time I have used this for a wee while so let me know when you have the money!

Received paypal notice that you sent an echeque stuarty so it should go through OK as long as you havent changed banks since last used.

I've added you into the first post along with the others who've noted interest or made payment

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...