Steelmenonline Joint Player Sponsorship 2010-2011

Brazilian

Received another payment from Kiai, Thanks

and JoeWarkLegend I can now see your cheque payment is pending with paypal so itll clear shortly , cheers

still room for others to join in , I'll probably close it off next month so another monthly payday for some if needed

Suppose it would depend on on how much we get. Euro tops are more special imo and if we got to the £345 mark I'd say go for one of them. If we are really struggling to get near that (would appear to be the case) then the one 'we' have been allocated is good.

• 4 months later...

Just a wee update on this:

As well as the sponsored strip this year , the excess raised, £50, has been put into the Youth Development Fund Christmas Raffle.

I filled the 50 tickets out myself earlier, so keep an eye out for any list of winners that get published if you see my name it'll be a prize that one of the contributors for this season will win.

as the draw for the MFC raffle isnt made until 26th December, I'll wait until its made before making the draw to see who wins the sponsors prize ( and any others)

Cheers again, Iain

• 1 month later...

I made up the batch of draw tickets, one for every fiver contributed

and then stopped in at Fir Park today

Karen? in the ticket office kindly drew out the winners ticket as Stuarty

Thanks to everyone who contributed towards a total of £345 going into the clubs coffers

Stuart, get in touch by reply and let me know who you are and address details etc and I'll pass them to the club.

You should receive an invite to the end of season event to collect the top from hopefully Shaun himself in the company of the other sponsors and some players and management if the past is anything to go by.

Cheers folks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...