Hughes not looking for 'Well exit

Gaag

Glad to hear he's not looking to move. Hughes is easily the most skillful player at the club and (from last season's viewing) can dismantle teams when he's on form. Okay, he's not been at his best this term but he's been improving and I think we would really miss him if he did go.

I think Hughes' next decision with regards to his football career, will give an indication of his ambitions within the game. Will he choose money over education? An education as in improving his all round game, gaining consistancy, and working towards a move towards a much bigger club. He has the ability, i just hope he does not waste it like so many other promising scottish players, i.e. Kerr, Pearson

I heard (through my best mates, grannies, aunts, second cousin... etc.!) that Stef hated living in England and both he and his family really dont want to move away from Scotland again... If this is true I expect him to stay with us for a while as he should be one of our top earners and will, if in form, have the team built around him... Where else could he go, Aberdeen? Hibs? Im sure Hearts couldnt take him the now! Maybe Dundee Utd if Levien is to be believed though!

Saying that I suppose, as for most people, if offered mega money to go back to England he would find it very hard to turn down....