Cardiff Owe Us Some Poons

Bop

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say Boyle has pulled a rabbit out the hat with this one! He's clearly known that Bellend was going back to the land of sheep and has happily pissed on their parade knowing that all this publicity has forced their hand to coughing up the coinage due!!

Jones made me laugh though, saying that JB knew how to jump on a band wagon; had to start backtracking when he claimed it was all sorted though, cheeky peedo that he is/isnt.....

Egg chasing, want to be english, coal mining, leak eating, sheep shagging bastards.

Hope a few Cardiff fans are reading this thread. To be fair they were giving us pain on their equivalent which I dont understand as they dont really have any defence.

When the transfer embargo was lifted, did the english FA not establish for themselves on whether Cardiff were lying when they said all debts had been settled? clicky http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/8890430.stm

Surely, as all debts have obviously not been cleared, then the English FA must impose more sanctions immediately, as Cardfiff have made them look incompentent.

If Cardiff lawyers are getting in touch,, then to me, it looks as if they still aint going to pay any time soon! I would also think the SPL/SFA have a duty to support our club. As this could happen to any one of it's member clubs again. Personally, i think we should ignore all contact with Cardiff, unless they are prepared to pay the money pronto, and continue with court action to wind the feckers up. They deserve nothing less.