Cardiff Owe Us Some Poons

Bop

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint it typical of a so called scottish pundit, to put the boot into a scottish club, rather than back them against a Welsh team! No wonder the game in scotland is dying. Shows how thick he is, given that if the scottish game continues to decline, he might well be out of a job.

Andy Walker is on the Radio saying it's a bit 'Rich' coming from a club, who not so long ago made 19 folk redundant with very little monies being paid out !

WANKER

Guy's a tosspot of the highest order. Brown-nosing fucker.

We went into Administration in April 2002, almost 8 and a half years ago now, a painful process for all at the club and emerged from it having paid all we were legally obliged to a couple of years later. At what point in time would Mr Wanker deem it okay for us to ask for the money due to us for a player we sold some time ago now? Or does the Administration card get brought up forever after?

Andy Walker is on the Radio saying it's a bit 'Rich' coming from a club, who not so long ago made 19 folk redundant with very little monies being paid out !

WANKER

I'm not too sure what folk expect Motherwell to do? Mistakes have clearly been made in the past which other people have paid the price for however that doesn't mean Boyle is going to run the club incompetently and act soft. He's would be as well selling the club if that was the case.

WANKER

Somebody should tell the wee bastard that we are trying to make sure that we don't have to make people redundant again whilst some welsh sheeping shagging bastard, who rejected Smellic, can get paid £45K to play for second class team in Wales :)

aint it typical of a so called scottish pundit, to put the boot into a scottish club, rather than back them against a Welsh team! No wonder the game in scotland is dying. Shows how thick he is, given that if the scottish game continues to decline, he might well be out of a job.

Spot on. :) . The worst sports journos in Europe.

It doesnt matter who it is if you owe someone money then you need to pay....simple. It's hardly a great deal of money either is it? About a months wages for Bellend!!

It's acctually a disgrace and something i had no idea about until i seen it on the news(well,the overall details i mean).On a plud point i thought i was putting on weight recently - then i seen 'flow :)

It doesnt matter who it is if you owe someone money then you need to pay....simple.

Hopefully they will give us 20% of the debt just like we did to our creditors, who probably also needed the money. But if it happened years ago its fine of course...

Might be a Welsh club, but this reeks of the standard mentality in English football that results in the attitude that "it's just a wee Scottish club, who gives a fuck."

:)

Hopefully they will give us 20% of the debt just like we did to our creditors, who probably also needed the money. But if it happened years ago its fine of course...

:)

Noone is harder on Motherwell than i've been with regards to what 'should' have happened when motherwell were in administration.

The thing that has riled everyone the most is that a club who cannot afford to pay that sum of money seem to be able to spend a fortune on a new wage.

I don't think there's even a comparable arguement between ourselves being in administration and the current sitution but see to be honest, I couldn't really care less about us being in admin in the past anyway.

I'm a Motherwell fan and therefore I want to see those in charge of Motherwell F.C doing what's best for the club. If that means going into admin 8 years ago, and then taking legal action in 2010 against a club that owes us about £200,000 then so be it.

If fans of other clubs want to greet about it or Pie 'n Bovril goes into meltdown, I couldn't really give a fuck.

I don't think there's even a comparable arguement between ourselves being in administration and the current sitution but see to be honest, I couldn't really care less about us being in admin in the past anyway.

I'm a Motherwell fan and therefore I want to see those in charge of Motherwell F.C doing what's best for the club. If that means going into admin 8 years ago, and then taking legal action in 2010 against a club that owes us about £200,000 then so be it.

If fans of other clubs want to greet about it or Pie 'n Bovril goes into meltdown, I couldn't really give a fuck.

spot on jay :)

I can just hear Keevins et al, dragging up events of 8 years ago in order to have a kick at us. What odds both red tops will have Karl Ready and Greg Strong greeting at length about how the club left them destitute. Totally missing the point of the situation with Cardiff. Other clubs fans are already having a moan about motherwellathon.

fuck them all.