Aalesund Fk Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone in Norway wear those rose tinted glasses or is that just in Aalesund?

I asked if anyone could shed light on it. You clearly can't do that?

In the meantime, stop bastardising the language.

FFS MFC, why don't you fuck off , get your hole and chill the fuck out. Your really are just a narkie wee tit aren't you.

gonna make meh likeee?

nothing more too it, Sutton was struggling Forbes was not in the game!

That's shedding some light on it. Was that so hard?

They are orange tinted my friend..

At least I actually SAW the game ! :lol:

It does not matter. The resault is clear. You got as I said an DESERVED draw.

But I will haunt you if we have a lucky win in Scotland !! :thumbup:

I SAW half of the game, you had nothing in the way of attacking proficiency and had no substance in the middle of the park. Looking forward to controlling the game and destroying you next week. If theres a decent referee then you won't finish with 11 men on the field. Nice team of hatchet men you have.

They are orange tinted my friend..

At least I actually SAW the game ! :lol:

It does not matter. The resault is clear. You got as I said an DESERVED draw.

But I will haunt you if we have a lucky win in Scotland !! :thumbup:

You won't really though. You'll have forgotten all about us by Friday morning, worrying instead what kind of mess Manchester City are going to make of you.

We will return the favour if we get the lucky win :lol::P

That's shedding some light on it. Was that so hard?

I SAW half of the game, you had nothing in the way of attacking proficiency and had no substance in the middle of the park. Looking forward to controlling the game and destroying you next week. If theres a decent referee then you won't finish with 11 men on the field. Nice team of hatchet men you have.

I didn't see the game, but i hope to fuck that doesn't come back to haunt us.

Good one Clouseau!

He does not have to be Sherlock, Poirot or Magnum PI to know that you are behaving like a t1t. There is probably very little between the two teams and it is not as if we have not viewed many or all games with claret and amber tinted specs, but no-one gets their pink thongs in a twist over it.

I SAW half of the game

Ok Motherwell football. i guess you are right....even if I was talking about the possesion and control of the game in the first half.

Congratulation on having a team that outplayed us in Norway. You are as good as clear for the EL playoffs now as ot will be easy at Fir park for Motherwell.

Sorry we could not give you a tougher match for the qualifier ! :nod:

:thumbup:

He does not have to be Sherlock, Poirot or Magnum PI to know that you are behaving like a t1t. There is probably very little between the two teams and it is not as if we have not viewed many or all games with claret and amber tinted specs, but no-one gets their pink thongs in a twist over it.

I dont have a biased opinion when it comes to the actual football. If we were shite then I'd have said that. The matter is they didn't dominate us like some of there fans are claiming. So, I'm stating my opinion on the matter, like many others are.

Remove your thong in your own time.

Ok Motherwell football. i guess you are right....even if I was talking about the possesion and control of the game in the first half.

Congratulation on having a team that outplayed us in Norway. You are as good as clear for the EL playoffs now as ot will be easy at Fir park for Motherwell.

Sorry we could not give you a tougher match for the qualifier ! :lol:

:nod:

Sorry we could not give you a tougher match for the qualifier ! :lol:

:nod:

Daggad 99% of Well fans know this game is far from over. We got a decent draw but NOT a win. As I said before we are possibly slight favourites now we play back at home. But we have seen our team lose at home to many teams in lower leagues to us - so we take nothing for granted.

Try not to rise to the bait from a few posters on here.

Are you coming over for the return leg?

And that is a good thing how Rickoza

You know what our record is like playing against 10 or even 9 men :thumbup:

We've got to get it right sometime.......

I thought Aalesund in all truth were woeful, ICT/St Mirren woeful, every time they got the ball, it went out wide, high ball in box, rebound shot miles over. They were abysmal and if only we had someone to match Humphrey's pace we would have won 3, 4-1.

Looked like a dubious penalty on the stream in the pub but still, to be offered a 1-1 before the match I'd have snatched it and made off like a bandit. The only chances they seemed to create were either long balls or similar to Briedablik and we kept the same result with little no opportunities clear on goal.

Absolutely gutted to lose that late goal, especially as I had Murphy 1-0 as a scorecast. If we don't progress now it's all our own fault as the game is very much in our hands and very much winnable.

I don't know where you're getting your stats from.

I was at the game and I must say that Well hardly had the ball at all in the first half. It was more even in the second half, but still in favor to Aalesund.

But of course, possession doesn't mean anything. We were crap at creating chances. Apart from Phillips' cannon hitting the crossbar after 15 min we didn't have any big chances.

Grats on the good result. You played well tactically. You're big favourites now before the game in Scotland.

It looks like the official stats at uefa.com are more correct.

http://en.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/matche...tics/index.html

Someone is fibbing. BBC say we had 7 corners, UEFA have taken 3 away. BBC have fouls as 8 home, 12 away whilst UEFA say 13-21. And goal efforts as 5 on 5 off, 4 on 4 off whilst UEFA give it as 5-2. Only things they agree on are score and cards issued.

Nae worries. I take it you have still to see our number 5 putting the ball out for a throw in?

I think Craigan played well today. Had full focus on our huge guy and gave no room in the box.

If we go for a finish, and the ball goes out for a throw in, thats a good finish. If the ball goes out to throw in, on your side of the pitch...its a very good finish :thumbup: