Aalesund Fk Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

you can use you english money here, the english are so stuck up they call scottish money monopoly money. and make a big fuss as if you've just place a piece of shit in there hand!!!

I H8 England lol

haha! Scots are supposed to hate the english, right? :ph34r: You describe the situation in an english shop perfectly. I lived in London for a while, and it happend sometimes that for some reason I had scottish money. Everytime I had so it was a hell to pay with it in shops. In pubs no problem, but when I went to buy bread and milk the greek or turkish guy in the shop started to make e fuzz when i got scottish pund.

When I think back at my time in England I guess i 8 that country myself mate!

And oh.. Our huge guy never strikes when people believe he will. Now Scotland think he's shit, and today he was. I'm confident that he will bring on a show next Thursday as long as the Well don't score an early goal. If you do you'll win 5-0.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From watching the highlights a few times, I think that Saunders chest down was due to a shout from Craigan, atleast that's who Reynolds shouts at, with Randolph telling Saunders to use his eyes.

Hateley did really well to get the cross in for the goal and Humphreys wee knock back was superbly taken. The finish was just placed perfectly.

I think for the penalty, Phillips stumbles over his own leg before Saunders makes contact, very unlucky.

Any of you coming over from Norway, looking forward to meeting you! Don't know about an official Fanzone yet but you'll be welcome in Jack Daniels pub, (Motherwell Fan Pub) which is just down the road from Fir Park Stadium.

Gon the Well!!

Cracking result despite their last minute 'nalty.

From the highlights we looked dangerous up until we scored then it looked like we sat back a bit. Not sure though.

Also from the highlights its seems as though Hateley and Murphy both had good games which is pleasing.

We really have a good advantage now. Its sounds like they don't travel too well and seem to struggle on grass pitches.

So basically we need to create an intimidating atmosphere at Fir Park and really get them riled. Also they will have to chase the game which will put them at risk on the counter attack.

Game on!

Wtf can I say about the match today? To be honest, Motherwell looked really shit. We didn't beat you which also makes us shit. Shit vs shit is a shit match, and the match was shit.

first post and this guy is right into the spirit of things on steelmenonline. perhaps a norwegian relative of mjw?

At least we can rest in the fact that except for a 3-0 loss and 0-0 draw we have scored in our last 25 matches or so.. :lol:

And you did not look too dangerous before you scored, but after that you where dangerous on counterattacks !

We had the initiative but where very poor on the last third.. :D

Good for you! In Norway we still pay with rocks. I was just hoping that I was going to a more sofisticated country next week, and that a sofisticated guy would give me a decent answer..

Ferck it, I will bring my holy £20 anyway and use it on drugs in Glasgow..

:thumbup:

If you're a Facebook user here is Jack Daniels' page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php...3568&ref=ts

I see no reason for this Norwegian mobs confidence, considering we have played 2 competitive games so far and they are mid way through their season id say we gave a good account of ourselves. Theres no reason why we can't beat them on our own patch.

This is most worrying

You're from Dundee right? Do you write for The Sun and have you designed clobber for Michelle Mone?

Close, but if i knew michelle mone it'd be hard to comment on fitba tops and how they look as i'd have to break from my schedule of constant diddy rides.

This threads been feckin hilarious some fab posts.. :thumbup: . Jugendultras whose obviously a spotty 16 year old thouught we were pish on thursday Anyone got a video of the 3-0 game at Tannadice last season to show him PISH!! Anyway hopefully our arse doesn't fall off on thursday as it usually does at home with a big crowd and i can actually enjoy a fab european evening for 90mins as i left GUTTED after 20 last season's Nancy home game as i thought we were going to get beat 20-0. I still haven't forgave Norway for gubbing Scotland 4-0 last August and REALLY HOPE we gub this mob by a similar scoreline.....That is all... :lol:

This threads been feckin hilarious some fab posts.. :lol: . Jugendultras whose obviously a spotty 16 year old FROM HAMILTON , At the wind up thouught we were pish on thursday Anyone got a video of the 3-0 game at Tannadice last season to show him PISH!! Anyway hopefully our arse doesn't fall off on thursday as it usually does at home with a big crowd and i can actually enjoy a fab european evening for 90mins as i left GUTTED after 20 last season's Nancy home game as i thought we were going to get beat 20-0. I still haven't forgave Norway for gubbing Scotland 4-0 last August and REALLY HOPE we gub this mob by a similar scoreline.....That is all... <_>

Sorted :blush: