• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Jamie Pollock
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Much like the 1st leg, i'm going with Lasley.

He's been the quiet man in midfield who's held the team together, been available for the ball constantly, and been putting in the tackles when needed.

Again, he was all over the pitch today. I'm looking for a good season from him based on the past two outings i've seen.

Does a TV vote count then ? Don't normally vote if not at game.

Its your call Special, each to their own. If you think by watching it on TV or online you've seen enough to cast a vote then go for it!

I reckon TV and internet counts, particularly on this occasion when no replays or commentators to distract you. All I was missing was Frazzle talking pish to me, and I could have sworn I was at the game ;)

I went for Murphy. Thankless task, stuck at it and calm finish for the goal. Held the ball up reasonably well against guys physically stronger than him. A good word for Jennings though. I do like the cut of his jib...

I reckon TV and internet counts, particularly on this occasion when no replays or commentators to distract you. All I was missing was Frazzle talking pish to me, and I could have sworn I was at the game ;)

I went for Murphy. Thankless task, stuck at it and calm finish for the goal. Held the ball up reasonably well against guys physically stronger than him. A good word for Jennings though. I do like the cut of his jib...

Same as this man to a tee.

No-one was particularly outstanding, so my vote goes to the much-maligned Ross Forbes, who for me put in a very mature and selfless performance, and came close to a great goal.

I picked Forbes, for all the criticism the boy gets from the fans -myself included- he played really well tonight. I hardly seen a wasted ball, he was calm and composed with his passing. He deserved better with the free kick in the second half. Wasnt a great team performance but they can come out with a good bit of credit by getting through this tricky tie.

CMON THE WELL!!! :D

many steady performances, whilst we still seem a bit of the pace and had a couple of scary moments, all the team done enough for a professional close to the tie

pleased to see Forb-ez getting acknowledged as well, a good night for the lad.

Murphy deserves great praise for the goal

however my vote is for He's better than Steve Gerrard :nod: ( tho he forgot his passport, TWICE! :lol: )

Having sat a few rows in front of you lot last Thursday, everyone of you talk pish throughout the whole game :lol: .

this is my 1st post folks, so bear with me.

after watching the game last nite on this great forum.

my man of the match is :

steve jennings , always harassing the opposition last nite and gave us a bit of much needed dig.

cheesy.