Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Alaas we have some sense! This thread was initially set up to tell fans by a fan that we are going to get our man! And yeah i agree he will be a hero for the club!!! When was the last time in recent times we hear of players sticking about at well ignoring other options and dedicating himself to getting in our 11.......

Speaks Volumes on committment maybe it wouldn be so bad to get behind people like that

633831000799484975-TALKINGSHIT.jpg

:)

Can't believe I've only just bothered to read this thread. :)

In all seriousness though, my season ticket renewal for the coming year now hinges exclusively on whether or not Estaban Casagolda becomes a 'Well player.

Esteban Casagolda is not looking anywhere else other than Motherwell! He has offers and options but Mfc IS HIS CHOSEN PLACE. I told ya all this and in the next week im sure talk will be over and we will have ourselves a loyal dedicated signing

I heard he was interested in going to Stockport County.

We are BFF's on Facebook now :)

Hey all i caught a rumour that we are on the verge of signing spanish goal machine Esteban Casagolda. I saw on Stockport County website he played a friendly down there few weeks ago and banged in 2 in the first half. That was his first visit to the UK. I saw him up at Motherwell and see no other reports that he is looking else where. Come on board snap this kid up 46 goals in 97 matches in the belgium league. Well worth a punt!!!! Watch this space.......

The above has now had over 100 replies and over 7,000 viewings since Saturday ,not one shred of evidence that Estaban Casagolda has been anywhere near firpark or that were interested in the player. :)

The above has now had over 100 replies and over 7,000 viewings since Saturday ,not one shred of evidence that Estaban Casagolda has been anywhere near firpark or that were interested in the player. :woop:

ARE YOU MENTAL!!!!

His facebook photo clearly shows him lying by the water at strathclyde park!