Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

He wont be on loan and he wont be leaving in a hurray. Its down to the club lads and i cant wait till the big man knocks them in next season for the well!!!!!

Shite.

WHY would he choose Motherwell over the Capital or Championship clubs AND why do you keep saying he will be loyal to the 'Well and staying for years and years.

IS it because he is you?

:woop:

Shite.

WHY would he choose Motherwell over the Capital or Championship clubs AND why do you keep saying he will be loyal to the 'Well and staying for years and years.

IS it because he is you?

:woop:

Well he will be back next week juan for the club to have another look at him so you can ask him yersell if ye like.

He will be back next week lads for training and talks. Simple anyone who doubts this should just ask him yourself and as for facebook i dunno the answer to that but it is social networking!!!!! See you all at the Europa game.........

So JUAN If he does choose Motherwell over all these other clubs you on the beers?????????? Ill have ten

Can't be bothered trolling back through to find Beesher's post but I can at least confirm it's accuracy. I was with him at the time & we were walking round past Taggarts to FP for the Breiðablik game when a Corsa (classy I know) pulled up & the guy asked for directions to the ground. When we told him he said somethin' along the lines of "this is Motherwell's new striker lads" & we only caught the name Esteban. I'd assume there aren't too many of them about! The guy in the passenger seat (who he claimed was the player) did look like the picture on Facebook, so who knows. Must say it would be pretty funny if he ends up signin' after all the abuse hammerfist has got on this, but I was skeptical at the time & still am!

I dont think anyone is getting at Hammerfist for suggesting hes on trial with us, it just seems to be this whole "years of commitment" thing people seem to be questioning. If he signed for us and then banged in 30 goal next season, he'd be off like a shot. I am without doubt getting "Casagolda" on my top wether he signs or not though.