Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Cheers Kris, i would snap the two players up to be honest if i was the board. Gary has a solid background and Esteban banging goals in must be worth a deal.

My Casagolda shirt is in printing!!!!!

Gary McDonald is a very average footballer. Casagolda has already been seen as being very similar, extremely average. Dare I say this? Shite even.

To me McDonald was a highly rated player who lost his way under McGhee at Aberdeen. This could possibly be seen by the club as a chance to sign a player up, get him back on track and then sell on for a bit of money? I know he is another central mid ut I think he's more of a creative type than defensive like Las & Jenno.

We also have to be realistic in that Jenno has signed a 1 year deal and if he has a good start to the season could well move south come January and at that time Bosman's such as McDonald are probably gone.

On another point I listened to an interview with Mick McCarthy last night and I think this 25 player rule for the EPL is going to cause mayhem come the last week in August. They will have a group of players that can't get in the 25 but they can't really risk selling as if injuries come up they would need to pay inflated prices come January.

We might even pull a right gem who then has a huge point to prove, wages wouldn't be an issue as the EPL clubs need to keep them as their player and therfore just want them playing games.

Well i for one wouldn't take Gary McDonald, I dont want Mark McGee handoffs if he's bad enough for Aberdeen he will be bad everywhere else!

Big Casagolda will be a legend! the same status as David Ferrere or however it's spelt with his hat-trick in his debut!

Aye cos the duke was fanfuckingtastic wherever he played before he came to us. :cheers: You can only judge a player for your team when he's in your team's strip, anything else you're just guessing.

im just not a fan of him. i would rather have had Stuart Duff Or Sam Parkin, How can St Johnstone afford good players and St Mirren can and we cant.

I have faith in CB and Archie that they will bring in some good players but im not happy with Randolph only, i didn't like him in the games so far i think he's to slow coming off his line. Rhys Weston would have been a good buy but he would have cost a bit much in wages in guessing

The ups and downs of being a well fan!

Both of these players don't excite me at all. Mind you Gary McDonald I seem to remember did chip in with a few goals for Aberdeen last season, but apart from that he seems average. Its also the type of player we don't need. We have loads of midfield options.

As for Casagolda. I think I will take Broomfields opinion over Hammerfist to be honest.

im just not a fan of him. i would rather have had Stuart Duff Or Sam Parkin, How can St Johnstone afford good players and St Mirren can and we cant.

I have faith in CB and Archie that they will bring in some good players but im not happy with Randolph only, i didn't like him in the games so far i think he's to slow coming off his line. Rhys Weston would have been a good buy but he would have cost a bit much in wages in guessing

Randolph has been text book in everything he had to do so far - his kicking has been spot on. he hasn't been asked to do much as of yet, but i fail to see where we can start to moan about him already.

this will come in good time and we can all pile in - I canny wait!

Also we've spent something like £300K more than the two saints on our pitch over two seasons - which is a place to start on your first question

haha yea if he messes up then we can pile into him!

He has been good and he has big shoes to fill from Ruddy. I hope he will be good and a great servant to the club =)

pfffttt good point! the fact practically all of clarksons transfer was put into the pitch means we have no money!

Should have kept wee darren smith :cheers: i bet he will be amazing at Ross County this season! haha

haha yea if he messes up then we can pile into him!

He has been good and he has big shoes to fill from Ruddy. I hope he will be good and a great servant to the club =)

pfffttt good point! the fact practically all of clarksons transfer was put into the pitch means we have no money!

Should have kept wee darren smith :cheers: i bet he will be amazing at Ross County this season! haha

Mental!

You type like someone would speak when wired on coke!

Aye cos the duke was fanfuckingtastic wherever he played before he came to us. :cheers: You can only judge a player for your team when he's in your team's strip, anything else you're just guessing.

Spot on. Sadly a very few fans think this way. Because a player was shite at one club doesn't mean he will be shite for us. Same with if a player done well for another club, doesn't mean he will for us. Motherwell transfers have been full of both.

As for Casagolda, if he does sign then I've got to feel sorry for him as the way hammerfist has gone on about him he's the next Raul/Villa and if he doesn't score at least a goal in every game some section of our support are going to have the knifes out right away!

Randolph has been text book in everything he had to do so far - his kicking has been spot on. he hasn't been asked to do much as of yet, but i fail to see where we can start to moan about him already.

this will come in good time and we can all pile in - I canny wait!

Also we've spent something like £300K more than the two saints on our pitch over two seasons - which is a place to start on your first question

Spot on Diggle - I have a good feeling about the lad. From what I've seen, he looks to have all the attributes to excel for MFC. Expect him to have to do a little more in the way of saving shots tommorrow night.

how can you judge randolph after 2 competitive games where hes had fuck all to do in either game.stuart duff is pish and would offer nothing to our squad and who are these good players that st mirren have signed that we couldny afford

I dont think anyone is getting at Hammerfist for suggesting hes on trial with us, it just seems to be this whole "years of commitment" thing people seem to be questioning. If he signed for us and then banged in 30 goal next season, he'd be off like a shot. I am without doubt getting "Casagolda" on my top wether he signs or not though.

:lol:

Aye all that 'loyal to Motherwell' stuff just sounded shite. And the BBC have just lifted the name from this board anaw!!

I didn't say St Mirren bought anyone we couldnt afford.

I was just stating they have i think 9 transfers this summer? and was wondering where they got the funds for it. They did move on a few players so that would explain it

So you'd be happy if we just raided a lower league team for players. Why don't we just sign 6 Forfar players, just so you can stop moaning.

I didn't say St Mirren bought anyone we couldnt afford.

I was just stating they have i think 9 transfers this summer? and was wondering where they got the funds for it. They did move on a few players so that would explain it

the majority of st mirrens signings have come fae cowdenbeath so theyll hardly be paying them big wages thats how they can afford to bring in as many players as they have so far