Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Hartley is finished!!!! He is going on trial with the Glasgow Pavillion theatre playing Jesus!!!

Lets get back to the real Messia of Scottish soccer Esteban Casgolda has got the tongues wagging and will be a Legend for us!!! Or is he a Legend already????

Utaka from Pompey to Rangers imminent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this space!!!!!!!!

Hartley is finished!!!! He is going on trial with the Glasgow Pavillion theatre playing Jesus!!!

Lets get back to the real Messia of Scottish soccer Esteban Casgolda has got the tongues wagging and will be a Legend for us!!! Or is he a Legend already????

Utaka from Pompey to Rangers imminent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this space!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT!

IT'S HAMMER TIME

In fairness, aberdeen have shifted a fair few players off the wage bill. I doubt we'll see much more from them in signings now though. Hartley in as captain will be right to the top of their pay scale.

I'd have taken him in an ideal/realistic world. Good performer, 2 years is a bit mental for a player with nae legs though. Bound to get injured too.

In fairness, aberdeen have shifted a fair few players off the wage bill. I doubt we'll see much more from them in signings now though. Hartley in as captain will be right to the top of their pay scale.

I'd have taken him in an ideal/realistic world. Good performer, 2 years is a bit mental for a player with nae legs though. Bound to get injured too.

Agreed. Think he would have been a luxury for us and given that Steve Jennings is fast becoming a dead cert for a starting place in the team we need to be looking at other areas of the park.

Great signing for the Dons though.

actually folks... hang on..........

Meanwhile BBC Scotland has learned that Motherwell have taken former Aberdeen and Kilmarnock midfielder Gary McDonald on trial.

McDonald's contract at Pittodrie expired in the summer.

The Fir Park side are also giving a trial to Spanish striker Esteban Casagolda.

The 23-year-old front-man has previously played his football in Belgium with FC Molenbeek and RC Malines - and has also been on trial with Stockport County.

From HERE