Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

ha ha aye well with all the other interest thats what every MFC fan should think "get him ti f***" thread starting! What a complete dick........

Seriously mate your thoughts are on par with Sadaam and his WOMD policy!

Your now an official gimp!!!!!! Yep a complete mackrell...........................

How can you compare Sadaam's murderous regime to a young boy's obervation that the thread will probably start up, as there is always one who thinks " our new Messiah" is shite .......... ;)

would that be a Mackerel?........... something fishy about that ^_^

Bet you're glad the ASBO's are being abolished.

The level of man-love you have for this guy is going to get the Laslerazzi well peeved.

Lets hope he's never in Hype at the same time you are lurking about in the shadows with your Rohypnol. I'm sure he has no desire to find some wired on redbull Well fan anywhere near his "huevos".

I'd prefer to see what he does in Claret & Amber (opposed to some Belgian 3rd division outfit or Stockport County for one game) if he even gets the nod from two guys with over 50 years experience in the game than just on what he promises because he has an exotic sounding name.

For someone who's been away on holiday for the last 12 days...is this thread worth trawling through or is it the usual shite? I'm not normally a gambing man, but I know where my money would on.

For once, its worth it.

Fair enough Bop, cheers.

Maybe tomorrow then, otherwise I'll probably still be here at 7am trying to make some sense out of it!

I have been following this thread since it started and i still dont know what the f@@k its about :wallbash: something about some spanish geezer who some so called well fan says we have on trial or which might be more likely some homo looking to get his boyfriend a job

Summary: A Spaniard from the Belgian 3rd Division who has been on trial for a couple of weeks + Milky and his wee pals on school holidays.

I would say that is a fair summary but you missed out that it is hilarious :wallbash::thumbup::D

What is more personal, my end of the shit which is factual and

1/ Saddams weapons that didnt exsist? Sorry stick to th ethread or you will give your disguise up!!!!!!!!!

2/ Esteban Casagolda for the golden boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/ Just because they were not found does not mean they do not exist :thumbup: ..................and If I recall correctly, you chose not to stick to the thread by bringing Mad ass's regime up in the first place :O

2/ could very well be, and could equally ( at this stage of the game) be for the golden boot up the arse or out the door :D

3/ Has he actually signed for the club,if not will he :wallbash: or is it all in your imagination :O