Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

You's are takin the pi** now ha ha. I like a laugh lads. Sadly i wont make it tonight but will see ya all soon....

Hammerfist

You won't make it tonight as you have a trial game? Better get the yellow boots n long wig looked out.

You wont make it cause your on a curfew and tag jimmo!!! Shouldnt be stealing out o naveeds grocery bins looking for the remains of some mad dog 20/20 for your mam!!! :thumbup:

Won't make it tonight cause I'm playing 5's as always on Monday but I suppose that is open to speculation, especially if its upto Hammerfists usual standard of hilarity. :whistling:

You wont make it cause your on a curfew and tag jimmo!!! Shouldnt be stealing out o naveeds grocery bins looking for the remains of some mad dog 20/20 for your mam!!! :whistling:

We can all ready your posts without you making the text bigger and in bold.

It's just to emphasise how important and funny his posts are. Frequent use of excessive punctuation marks is also a favoured method.

I noticed that my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how many fans will plod along to the citadel tonight to watch this game. Would be great to get a glimpse of Casa.

Won't make it along tonight lads, be sure to give us the raving reviews of 'casa afterwards but! ;) Look forward to hearing Hammerfist giving us the immediate announcement on this after full time that Esteban Casagolda is the new number 10 at Motherwell :whistling: