Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

He did hit a fantastic 30 yard venomous free kick which wasn't too far off target, which was prob his main highlight. I think he just buckled under the pressure of the expectation from this board and the 500 odd in attendance @ Fir Park. Lol

He wasn't the worst player on the park. Wasn't amazing but he showed some good instincts, looked to play the other players in a few times and his knock on to Pollock at the end was one of many great first touch passes.

Was also about to burst the net when Jennings took the ball off of him.

Wasn't amazing and wasn't shite.

If 'that' freekick had went in, there would be a different response on here.

Was also about to burst the net when Jennings took the ball off of him.

I actually forgot about that (looked deliberate i may add) He had a decent first half but seemed to drift out entirely in the 2nd. Should however have burst the net on a few occasions. It was only a run out, we will see soon enough what jack and victor thinks.

He wasn't as bad as folk are making out. First half he looked a useful player, made decent runs made a good few chances should have scored twice when one on one with randolph but the keeper pulled off fine stops. He had a fine free kick attempt in the 2nd half just over from long range. He was unlucky with the hutch og, he should have put it away. Remember the guy isn't anywhere near match fitness. We could do alot worse!

my 2 cents on the guy

I wasn't impressed and on thats showing he has no more to offer than sutton or murphy and can't see him being a better impact sub than bob mchugh.

The amount of balls played over the top to a target man striker that he didn't win was shocking.

Out of the trialists i thought the asain kid khalim who played as a left winger looked worth a punt.

and the wee guy they nick named jinky who won the penalty although small moved the ball really quickly and looked a handfull when he got going.

they were the only 2 who offered anything different to what we have no point signing anyone to make up numbers we have underr 19's for that

my 2 cents on the guy

I wasn't impressed and on thats showing he has no more to offer than sutton or murphy and can't see him being a better impact sub than bob mchugh.

The amount of balls played over the top to a target man striker that he didn't win was shocking.

Out of the trialists i thought the asain kid khalim who played as a left winger looked worth a punt.

and the wee guy they nick named jinky who won the penalty although small moved the ball really quickly and looked a handfull when he got going.

they were the only 2 who offered anything different to what we have no point signing anyone to make up numbers we have underr 19's for that

Spot on m8