Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

I assure every supporter Esteban Casagolda will be unvielled by the club tommoro and i would like a pint from every genuine fan as i supplied the info for this thread and i now propose we keep the thread going for the season.....
By 'supplied the info' you mean copied over the details of Craig Brown's interview, presumably.

Wow after such a long winded thread.beaten only by the sponsorship saga, would it not be rather something if and when he signs.

That said I was not overly impressed during the bounce game. I appreciate it is only one game but I thought the no9 in the black kit was more impressive.

In addition there were many who did not rate either Lukas or Ports when they 1st came to the club. I can only assume that Paw Broon and Archie have seen something in the lad that was not really on show the other evening.

I assure every supporter Esteban Casagolda will be unvielled by the club tommoro and i would like a pint from every genuine fan as i supplied the info for this thread and i now propose we keep the thread going for the season.....

Esteban Casagolda will be a legend

You will be buying us all a pint if the Casagolda cat signs. After all that would mean that your on a wage now.

While we're all waiting for today's big announcement .. I thought I'd see if there are any anagram clues as to the real truth behind the legend that is Esteban Casagolda ...

Clean Sad Sabotage

Salad Goat Absence

Bad Ass Acetone Gal

Old Beaten Sac Saga

Bacon Saga Deal Set

Basal Gas Anecdote

Seasonal Badge Act

Locate Ass Bandage

Sonata Gas Debacle

Alas, Cadet Nosebag

Canal Dog Sea Beast

Make of that what you will