Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Just like the websit...lol :lol:

A search online shows it was setup today by a guy in Dumfries, it would be wrong to put his address up :wallbash:

OK, does anyone know of any well fans who currently reside in or around the Dumfrieshire village/idil/settlement of Thornhill.

Out them now!!!!!!

Esteban Casagolda is less well-known than his English counterpart but harbours similar hopes and aspirations.

His signing has prompted a fair deal of excitement amongst the fans following developments online and he hopes to meet expectations by putting in performances and scoring goals.

“I am pleased the fans are happy to have me, I am really happy to be here and playing for a club with a great history,” said the 23-year-old.

“It will take time for me to get used to the Scottish game and the Scottish culture, but things are going great so far. My job, as a striker, is to score goals not just for myself, but for the club and the supporters.

“Tomorrow’s game with Hibernian is big for the club and if I get a chance, I want to make an early impact!”

:evilgrin:

Anyone else thinks his quote sounds like something Hammerfist would say?

One of Hammerfists quotes about Casagolda songs being sung on the official bus, was that he would hear them as he would be on it. (followed by :wub: )

Hammerfist = Miami Sound Machine- Goal Scoring Sensation- The One and Only

ESTEBAN CASAGOLDA

Sounds like a baddie in a Bond film :cheers:

Hope he disnae play like Mini Me

The reason he'll be on a one year contract is that he will only have got a 1 year work permit so there will be no point signing a 2 year deal incase he can't get his work permit renewed in a years time

No. You don't need a work permit if you have Spanish AND Belgian nationality. In fact you don't need one if you have either of those nationalities. Never mind both.

No. You don't need a work permit if you have Spanish AND Belgian nationality. In fact you don't need one if you have either of those nationalities. Never mind both.

ah.. forgot about the whole European law that floods us with people wanting our jobs

Why has Casagolda been given the 23 jersey when the official site says that's Charalambous' number?

I was thinkin the same myself actually, I was gonna ask when I notice but I was on firefox at the time and couldn't be arsed changing to chrome, maybe just dummy tops they were using as there are plenty of other spare numbers which are lower than 22 and 23.

but i do wish Flow would update the site a wee bit more often

ah.. forgot about the whole European law that floods us with people wanting our jobs

I was thinkin the same myself actually, I was gonna ask when I notice but I was on firefox at the time and couldn't be arsed changing to chrome, maybe just dummy tops they were using as there are plenty of other spare numbers which are lower than 22 and 23.

Somebody had to do your job when you were 'away' :whistling:

:whistling: From the official site;

"Esteban Casagolda is less well-known than his English counterpart but harbours similar hopes and aspirations.

His signing has prompted a fair deal of excitement amongst the fans following developments online and he hopes to meet expectations by putting in performances and scoring goals.

“I am pleased the fans are happy to have me, I am really happy to be here and playing for a club with a great history,” said the 23-year-old.

“It will take time for me to get used to the Scottish game and the Scottish culture, but things are going great so far. My job, as a striker, is to score goals not just for myself, but for the club and the supporters.

“Tomorrow’s game with Hibernian is big for the club and if I get a chance, I want to make an early impact!”

Maybe you should go and work in Europe. You could get revenge by stealing a job from a Spaniard. I hear they enjoy their smoke bombs over there too.

I still think this is one big hoax, everyone is in on it from Brown, to Knox, to Boyle, to Hamerfist and Nick Clegg. Its all a bit mad!

Every time I think about Gloria, my train of thought keeps heading towards the TV show 'Faking it'

It just seems so.......wrong.........but so right at the same time :notworthy:

All the best Esteban, welcome on board :whistling:

Why has Casagolda been given the 23 jersey when the official site says that's Charalambous' number?

That must be a mistake on the 'Well site, Charalambous' squad number is 21 I believe.

Stop talking utter shite will you? :notworthy::whistling:

Good Stuff!

I still think this is one big hoax, everyone is in on it from Brown, to Knox, to Boyle, to Hamerfist and Nick Clegg. Its all a bit mad!

Anway, lets hope your decent young fella.

Turns out its all a ploy to get Clegg the PM Spot. Cameron wIll Never Know What hit him..... :thumbup:

Good Stuff!

Anway, lets hope your decent young fella.

Turns out its all a ploy to get Clegg the PM Spot. Cameron wIll Never Know What hit him..... :thumbup:

I don't know but your post reminded me of the Didier Baptiste incident. :thumbup:

Liverpool Football Club wanted to sign Didier Baptiste, left back for AS Monaco and the French under-21 national side, in a £3.5m move, it was reported this week.

The sporting world was shocked. And so it might be. The fancied Baptiste does not exist - he is a star of football fantasy. The transfer "scoop" is an embarrassing own goal for The News of the World, which broke the story in its "Soccer Secrets" column on Sunday, only to find out that Baptiste is in fact a character on Dream Team, a football-based soap show on Sky One.