Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Just re-read this thread from the beginning.

Pure Comedy Golda !

Quite bizzare that there are 40 pages on an alleged ‘goal machine’ who is yet to start a first team game, let alone score. What’s even better is that we may never get that opportunity to see if Hammerfist was right all along.

The man’s a true Motherwell ‘urban’ legend, who has barely kicked a ball in ernest. ^_^

Anyone ever watched him closely during his half time kickabout with the other subs? At halftime v Hearts, whilst all the other subs are punting it about, Casagolda gets a pass, first touch crosses his right foot behind his left and chips it the full width of the pitch right to whoever it was feet.

Most entertaining bit of the whole night that...boy has some first touch on him. Dunno why he isnt at least given a chance as a sub sometimes.

Quite bizzare that there are 40 pages on an alleged ‘goal machine’ who is yet to start a first team game, let alone score. What’s even better is that we may never get that opportunity to see if Hammerfist was right all along.

The man’s a true Motherwell ‘urban’ legend, who has barely kicked a ball in ernest. :doh:

He started up at rugby park at the beginning of the season and was mince.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hopefully it's not deemed bad forum etiquette by bumping this old thread, however it did serve up quite a few comedy moments.

By now you've all realised that Hammersmith was of course Jonathan Hope (I'll call him Jonathan) for now, but that's not his birth name. Indeed he's been in the press on several occasions hence the reason for the name change. He's rarely, if ever pictured, again for obvious reasons. I won't spill it here for now as I don't want the site to be subject to legal notices.

Back on subject then with regards to Casagolda. Was anyone ever aware of some of his other sites?

It seems that Admins here bumped his other multi id's after registering under his Elite Sports Management email (or ESMConsultancy) - the name/post escapes me right now.

Here's a google archive with Hope being the 'owner' of B4TheRumble. Anyone spot the Celebrity Guest doing the judging?

http://web.archive.org/web/20101104095328/http://www.b4therumble.co.uk/

By a strange coincidence, that's also the venue where Hope carried out an assault on the proprietor of the venue, ending up with a fine. See the image below for a link to the court article.

I also know that most will be aware of his subsequent outings in the Press re Bomber/QoS/Raith/etc - so you'll know he's a big time bum, however in true Hammerfist style, watch this space - tons more exclusives about to be revealed!!!!!! - Watch the press!!!!!

You do all know what he did to Steve Jennings right?

Finally, he also used the name mad dog, or slight variations of it on other forums, pulling the exact same stunt he did here @morecambe, kettering, and other lower league clubs. Mad dog means a lot to him, although it's a reflection on the crime committed in the past if a terrorist publicly disassociates himself from the past of Mr Hope.

Which reminds me (and I've not reviewed) - is he still here, or just someone in the know, ripping the proverbial. See link below from this very thread.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=8042&view=findpost&p=216335

• Like 1

Thanks Gaag,

I was reflecting on the fact that perhaps he signed for reasons other than a footballing nature.

I did sign up last year though - but 1st public post. From memory, someone had uploaded an SPL/Doncaster talk with regards to reorganisation plans and you had to be a registered member to download attachments.

As you're admin(s) - might be worth checking out Mad Dog.

Edited by BillMill

Hopefully it's not deemed bad forum etiquette by bumping this old thread, however it did serve up quite a few comedy moments.

By now you've all realised that Hammersmith was of course Jonathan Hope (I'll call him Jonathan) for now, but that's not his birth name. Indeed he's been in the press on several occasions hence the reason for the name change. He's rarely, if ever pictured, again for obvious reasons. I won't spill it here for now as I don't want the site to be subject to legal notices.

Back on subject then with regards to Casagolda. Was anyone ever aware of some of his other sites?

It seems that Admins here bumped his other multi id's after registering under his Elite Sports Management email (or ESMConsultancy) - the name/post escapes me right now.

Here's a google archive with Hope being the 'owner' of B4TheRumble. Anyone spot the Celebrity Guest doing the judging?

http://web.archive.o...herumble.co.uk/

By a strange coincidence, that's also the venue where Hope carried out an assault on the proprietor of the venue, ending up with a fine. See the image below for a link to the court article.

I also know that most will be aware of his subsequent outings in the Press re Bomber/QoS/Raith/etc - so you'll know he's a big time bum, however in true Hammerfist style, watch this space - tons more exclusives about to be revealed!!!!!! - Watch the press!!!!!

You do all know what he did to Steve Jennings right?

Finally, he also used the name mad dog, or slight variations of it on other forums, pulling the exact same stunt he did here @morecambe, kettering, and other lower league clubs. Mad dog means a lot to him, although it's a reflection on the crime committed in the past if a terrorist publicly disassociates himself from the past of Mr Hope.

Which reminds me (and I've not reviewed) - is he still here, or just someone in the know, ripping the proverbial. See link below from this very thread.

http://www.steelmeno...ndpost&p=216335

You are talking in riddles here, can you clear it up a bit for us simple minded folk.

Unless its uninteresting, then don't bother.

Hammerfist the unlicensed agent aka Jonathan Stephen Hope was formerly known as Steven Hope.

Not nice company and shouldn't ever have been dealing with players/youths/etc. The fella would fail a basic disclosure check.

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/2809231.stm

Craig Brown kept nice company.

Every one of your tempting teasers to lead us all in to such scandalous news is leaving us all thinking one thing.....

Who gives a shit?

Probably not the reaction you were looking for....