Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Did he no score all 4? Sauzee was in charge of Hibs at the time.

Mind go to Ibrox the following week thinking Ferrere was going to destroy them.

The Flask got sent off on a wet and dismal night at Rugby Park.

He may have. Just remember leaving Fir Park buzzing, thinking we had found the next Esteban Casagolda.

I cant think of that player however that was the past, its like England bleatin on every year about 66!!!!!!

Look at the future lads and i could predict two signings and im certain Casagolda is 1 and ill tell you somethin else, Not a defender in the SPL will enjoy the footwork and strike rate of Casagolda.

He is a work horse and every MFC fan should welcome the bigman with open arms........

Did he no score all 4? Sauzee was in charge of Hibs at the time.

Mind go to Ibrox the following week thinking Ferrere was going to destroy them.

The Flask got sent off on a wet and dismal night at Rugby Park.

Dirk Lehmann scored in that game. I remember the 3 goals Ferrere scored were almost identical :D

Was that the Flask?

Abel_Thermeus

Somebodys been at his Wiki anyway. ;)

11 goals my arse :lol:

Dirk Lehmann scored in that game. I remember the 3 goals Ferrere scored were almost identical :D

11 goals my arse :D

He hardly managed 11 touches (including the very slight contact on the Kilmarnock player) never mind 11 goals. Although I thought he showed a bit of promise in the time he was on.

As for Esteban, he may well be on loan (if so, all credit to Hammerfist) but it doesn't necessarily mean we'll sign him. Time will tell.

Alaas we have some sense! This thread was initially set up to tell fans by a fan that we are going to get our man! And yeah i agree he will be a hero for the club!!! When was the last time in recent times we hear of players sticking about at well ignoring other options and dedicating himself to getting in our 11.......

Speaks Volumes on committment maybe it wouldn be so bad to get behind people like that