Game On Tv

johnstone

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Bit gutted I'm missing this one but no chance of getting the time off work. Can understand that if a local pub is showing this it is best not to broadcast it (pun not intended) here...........but PMs giving me a heids up are more than welcome :P

Can understand that if a local pub is showing this it is best not to broadcast it here

Don't know why not, many are willing to share how to get live streams via websites such as p2p4u and justin.tv don't see why certain pubs with massive satellite dishes can't be mentioned.

Don't know why not, many are willing to share how to get live streams via websites such as p2p4u and justin.tv don't see why certain pubs with massive satellite dishes can't be mentioned.

I'm not 100% sure on any of the legal issues/technicalities (if any even exist) which surround this......but I'm almost certain that pubs showing similar games in the past haven't been named on here (landlord's request?).

It might be for Norwegian viewers only :D Fingers crossed I can get my dish moved to pick up whichever channel is showing the game if it does end up going out live.

I dont think its only for norwegian viewers only. Its pay per view on the internet.

Think it will cost apr £10- 12.

You might send a mail to TV2 and ask them, but I will be very surpriced if its only for norwegians.