Game On Tv

johnstone

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly couldn't tell!

:lol:

I know. I wasn't taking a pop. I was laughing at how we are all trying to get updates through delayed twitters, text, Norwegian radio (and in my case, second hand accounts of all 3 posted on here)

I know. I wasn't taking a pop. I was laughing at how we are all trying to get updates through delayed twitters, text, Norwegian radio (and in my case, second hand accounts of all 3 posted on here)

it's a new experience right enough :lol: ... part of me is quite enjoying it! especially now we have an away goal!

I'm starting to think I can actually understand it :lol: It's like listening to superscore board live - you understand every 20th word (which is usually a name)

Yeah that much is true. I looked up the Norwegian word for goal which is 'Mål', I'm just listening for that plus them shouting a name. Although my plan is flawed as I don't know how that word is pronounced.

Yeah that much is true. I looked up the Norwegian word for goal which is 'Mål', I'm just listening for that plus them shouting a name. Although my plan is flawed as I don't know how that word is pronounced.

Think the å is pronounced aw, like moll.