Game On Tv

johnstone

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from soccer360

Aalesund Vs Motherwell live stream online free coverage of UEFA Europa League on 29-07-10, Kick-Off 18:00 UK Time. Watch Free online live stream coverage of this UEFA Europa League Qualifying (Third Round) football match. Also you can watch all the match highlights and goals video which will be available after the live match.

link http://www.soccer360.co.uk/aalesund-vs-mot...eague-29-07-10/

This any more than a chance? I assume this is the Kirkton in Carluke aye?

Aye its in Carluke bud.

Reading through this thread I'm not holding out much hope of getting a live feed but you never know. Got last weeks fine and the Tic game last night so you never know

No Garuntees unfortunately :(

Seems to be the case.

Bit of a scunner as I'll be driving home from work for the duration of the 1st half.

Listening to the post-match coverage last thursday, it seemed pretty certain that BBC Scotland would be sending out a commentary team.

My old man said that they confirmed last week the game would be transmitted on 810MW!!

Don't know if its true or not?

Its a worry that myp2p dont have the game listed at all.

The soccer360 site says that they will hav a live feed so that might be the best bet. Other than that its not looking good.

Has anyone from the pub gave a clue where their feed will be coming from? Narnia prhaps?? :whistling: