Well Strip Is Worst In Spl Says "fashion Guru"

Geedub

GET your kits out, get your kits out... GET YOUR KITS OUT FOR THE LADS!

The new football season is nearly upon us and 10 of the SPL teams have unveiled new strips.

And as fans hit the shops to snap up the latest efforts from their teams, we put the shirts through a pre-season fashion training drill.

The Scottish Sun asked designer to the stars Brian Rennie to check out the style credentials in the country's top league.

The Dundee-born genius, 44, was one of Princess Diana's favourite designers and he has made gowns for Oscar-winners Halle Berry and Kim Basinger and divas including Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce.

Brian, who was recruited by bra queen Michelle Mone earlier this year to head up her new Ultimo Couture division, gave them a mark out of 10 - and helped us compile a Fashion Premier League...

The Fashion Premier League

1. DUNDEE UNITED 10

2= ST MIRREN 9

2= ST JOHNSTONE 9

4= CELTIC 8

4= CALEY THISTLE 8

6= RANGERS 7

6= HIBS 7

8= ABERDEEN 5

9= HEARTS 5

10. MOTHERWELL 4

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...ome-strips.html

I'm not staying ours is the nicest but that tangerine effort is number one followed by St Mirrens?

That Shellic one looks really, really cheap close up. Saw a couple at the Airport in Malta on Tuesday and they are cheap to say the least.

Dundee genius ?? WTF not saying folk from Dundee are stupid but if you pour boiling water over them you get a new flavour for Pot Noodles

Haw. Less of it.

Granted I'm not actually from Dundee, but I still feel a need to defend it.

Aye, even though we could all fire it up multi-millionairess Michelle Mone - don't, it's not worth it. I was chatting to her in The Commercial recently and she's right stuck up now, she was decidedly vague about the time time I kicked her back doors in roon the back of the old Tesco. Cow.