Highlights

itp1984

its a really poor penalty to concede as there player didn't even have control off the ball there was no way he was going to catch that ball.

The contact was minimal these european refs are soft as man, he played for it and got it fair play to them,

Hately's dig was amazing what a goal that woulda been also ripped the 2 boys a new one b4 crossing for our goal can i just say o brien who?

Judging by those highlights, we were the better team until we scored then sat back a bit. Still, plenty to be encouraged about for next week.

played for the pen, stupid stupid tackle by Saunders. Randolph looked handy and we created a couple good chances, still say with Lukas + JOB, or decent replacements for them we`d rip that mob apart but a draw + away goal will do for me all things considered,

Weve still got time to bring in a new face before the next game dont we? If ever there was a need to put the hand in the pocket its now,as we are now I think we will scrape through but theres a decent chance we could blow it, get 1 or 2 good guys in up front and were looking at a glamour tie + big payday in the next round!

Randolph looks like he could be just as good as Ruddy, very commanding, good shot stopper and a great kicker. Thought the penalty was soft at the time and still think it is now, the fact that no AaFK players seem to claim for it tells me it was extremely soft.

Highlights just reinforced what I felt about the tie, we were handy going forward, getting sharper from the Briedablik games no doubt and they were restricted on the whole to long range shots and rebounds from balls into the big man. More of the same next week, an extra weeks sharpness for us and a tiring match for them and some long travelling twice in a week and I can see us progressing.

Judging by those highlights I'm relatively confident we can progress. Bearing in mind our lack of match sharpness and the fact we were playing away from home on a plastic pitch against a form team, i think we showed some real attacking threat there.

From some of the chat on here I had been led to believe we simply defended and did not a lot else. Doesn't appear that way to me.

The first half updates on Twitter made it seem we were fighting for our lives, but from actually seeing the second half and the highlights, I think we were more than equal, in terms of away performances in Europe, it was a typical masterclass from Brown and Knox.

On the basis of those highlights it WAS a penalty. The Aalesund player controls the ball with one foot and knocks it past Saunders with the other. Saunders sticks out a leg and the guy goes to ground. More of a penalty than the one we got in the last game at Ibrox last season.

WE would have been screaming for one had the same happened at Fir Park. Though knowing our luck we would not get it.......

Hopefully home advantage will count and we can get through. Still I expect us to need 2 goals in order to do so.

Ordered 6 tix today. Hoepfully the fans will turn up in good numbers and good voice.