2 Trialists At Training

Welldel

Think I know who the other guy is his name is Salim Tuama his info is on wikipedia he plays for Larissa in Greece is 31 yo and is left winger. He is an israeli hence why he may have looked north african etc.. I might be wrong but again maybe brown is looking for experience over youth which i dont mind at all.

Dunfield's wiki certainly is a good read, sounds like a good acquisition. Sort of goes against the buy them young, sell them dear philosophy though..

Terry Dunfield is a hard working, fairly mobile but ultimately very limited centre midfield player.

He's had his head filled with daft ideas by the Canadian manager about needing to play at a higher level to enhance his international chances which riled Graham Turner no end. He was shown the door with a year still to go on his contract with an agreement that he couldn't sign for another club in England. Unfortunately League 2 was Terry's level and he's simply not good enough to play at a higher level in the opinion of many.

Good honest, hard working pro, but he offers precious little in the opposition half, he's a decent ball winner but a very average player in possession. He doesn't take set pieces and he very rarely scores, threatens to score or creates chances for others.

He might do a respectable holding centre midfield job but i'd be amazed if he could hack it in the SPL.

Terry Dunfield is a hard working, fairly mobile but ultimately very limited centre midfield player.

He's had his head filled with daft ideas by the Canadian manager about needing to play at a higher level to enhance his international chances which riled Graham Turner no end. He was shown the door with a year still to go on his contract with an agreement that he couldn't sign for another club in England. Unfortunately League 2 was Terry's level and he's simply not good enough to play at a higher level in the opinion of many.

Good honest, hard working pro, but he offers precious little in the opposition half, he's a decent ball winner but a very average player in possession. He doesn't take set pieces and he very rarely scores, threatens to score or creates chances for others.

He might do a respectable holding centre midfield job but i'd be amazed if he could hack it in the SPL.

Doesn't sound any better than what we've already got. Just another Keith Lasley.