Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

Their Coefficient isn't all that important!

Motherwell by next season could have a similar or even higher Coefficient. (possibly)

p.s from their forum:

Let us hope they play live and with long balls from bagkæden .

Seems we've had problems with quick counter team.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odense are definitely a step up again from our two previous opponents, but certainly not as tough as Man City or Villareal. It is winnable, but I reckon some folk will be even more upset if we go out without enjoying a glamour tie.

Thats my way of thinking

Don't know how much you can read into this but they have a coefficient of 14.970.

Our is 6.158.

For comparison... Nancys was 9.2 when we played them. Steau Bucharest was 47.898.

Make of that what ye will.

odense are in europe like every year so theres will build up quite easil however nancy weren in it too much

The "glamour tie" everyone was looking for wasn't available to us after the pots were drawn up, perhaps with the exception of Villareal. Man City aren't a glamour tie for me, they're a rich club but I'd have been more excited with a Liverpool, Feyenoord, Borussia Dortmund or Porto. For me a glamour tie means playing a team with a real European tradition. Bucharest and Dortmund were glamour ties. Man City would just have been a financially rewarding tie. And even then only if the first leg was at home...

Fuck all this glamour tie pish. Leave that til the group stages. We can do this mob.

+1

They're fans seem pretty confident, but most aren't writing us off completely. Like the post above they seem, like Aalesunds, to think we're long ball merchants.

seen that! they play a very similar way to Aafk and currently are also lacking any real sort of danger players who can create the chances.. we can fken do this!.. I BELIEVE!

May sound a stupid question but I heard that they put the two teams back in and draw home/away so where is the 1st leg

They drew a ball from the seeded bowl and then one from the unseeded bowl and put them in another bowl.

They then drew the tie from this bowl the first team being at home first.

Uefa mentioned that there may be 'some' fixture reversals, but only said that the club reps had details in their supplied draw packs - also mentioned that any such decisions would be communicated to the clubs, and public presumably, at 15.30 (assume that's CET, so 14.30 our time).

MON RA DOSSERS

Delighted with the draw. Imaginine playing Man City, Fenerbatche or Villareal. We would have NO chance against them.

Odenese is the best team we could have drawn. Im not saying we are goign to beat them but i say we will give them a good game. They are regular European competetors and have some quality.

We can beat this mob, i fance going back to Denmark, lovely country.

I see someone has already updated the Odense Wiki page ^_^ Wee bit of mind games, good stuff. So who was it, someone here???

"OB have been drawn to take on Scottish giants Motherwell F.C. in the 4th qualifying round of the 2010/11 Europa League. Motherwell are unbeaten in Europe this season and have only had one goal scored against them in four games. Motherwell play a patient fluid counter attacking style with quick one touch passing and have Euro club record breaking striker Jamie Murphy in great form"