Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

I agree it will depend on the celtic game, however, I also think the BBC should ignore them simply because of celtic's ignorance in not allowing the BBC radio coverage of the home leg.

It will aslo dempend on Danish tv, if there is another game they want to show then they will pick that one and not our game. This happened when we played Aalesund, Danish tv showed Molde v Stuttgart, therefore, it was very hard to find a live stream

I am going to Denmark, as are many, so am sure the motherwell fans staying home will get min by min updates from us that are there

pride'

That'll never happen though. There have been several occasions in the past when one of the Old Firm have taken the huff with media. I agree they should ignore them but all they do is instead of using that airtime or space to talk about them, is talk about how how terrible it all is that they won't talk to them :thumbup:

Hopefuly one of our Danish visitors will be kind enough to keep us posted about any word of coverage be it online or on satellite?

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From "offishul site"-----

"This match WILL NOT be on live television/internet so the only way to watch the match will be in-person, at Fir Park."

Thats the home leg sorted-so should make for a good crowd.

That'll never happen though. There have been several occasions in the past when one of the Old Firm have taken the huff with media. I agree they should ignore them but all they do is instead of using that airtime or space to talk about them, is talk about how how terrible it all is that they won't talk to them :ph34r:

Hopefuly one of our Danish visitors will be kind enough to keep us posted about any word of coverage be it online or on satellite?

I'm 99,9 % sure it'll be on one of the danish channels. So far all OBs matched has been on one called "TV3 Puls", but it's not yet been made public wich one this time around - but it'll be aired and therefore available on the net.

I'll make a post in here when I know where it's shown. And likely links to where u can live stream it.

I'm 99,9 % sure it'll be on one of the danish channels. So far all OBs matched has been on one called "TV3 Puls", but it's not yet been made public wich one this time around - but it'll be aired and therefore available on the net.

I'll make a post in here when I know where it's shown. And likely links to where u can live stream it.

Tak OdenseSaysHello !

* makes plans to go to The Pub *

TV3 Puls listing here nothing shown for 19th... :ph34r:

It appears to be on Astra 4A 4.8E - somewhere

Roy Carroll are almost for sure ready this weekend. I would argue that we would do better with Alexander, since Carroll is terrible to protect the field.

Johan Absalonsen got a small injury in todays national team training, but most likely he will be ready for the game.

Chris Sørensen is our captain he got a more difficult injure against Copenhagen. He got injured in a tackling, and got a hematoma on the thigh.

Think that maybe shows the difference in class that there players are being watched by bundesliga teams and we lose our best players to the likes of Bristol City. They seem to have had a good go at copenhagen to come back to 3-2. Would take a pinch of salt to the injuries though. Christ maybe this team are trying mind tricks. Mon the Jedi Brown, tell them we will have more corners than them.

Hope we can keep it tight and sneak an away goal. Odense though are rightfully favourites, lets just hope they underestimate us and we can sneak it.

Mon the well!!!!

Think that maybe shows the difference in class that there players are being watched by bundesliga teams and we lose our best players to the likes of Bristol City. They seem to have had a good go at copenhagen to come back to 3-2. Would take a pinch of salt to the injuries though. Christ maybe this team are trying mind tricks. Mon the Jedi Brown, tell them we will have more corners than them.

Hope we can keep it tight and sneak an away goal. Odense though are rightfully favourites, lets just hope they underestimate us and we can sneak it.

Mon the well!!!!

Its doesn't matter who we sell our players to, All that matters is that our players are good enough to play at higher levels. For Example Ross McCormack and Coach Went from Motherwell to cardiff they have nearly been in for promotion twice in the two seasons that they has been away, although Coach for only one. Showing that they are ready to compete at arguably the highest level of Football in the World.

Its doesn't matter who we sell our players to, All that matters is that our players are good enough to play at higher levels. For Example Ross McCormack and Coach Went from Motherwell to cardiff they have nearly been in for promotion twice in the two seasons that they has been away, although Coach for only one. Showing that they are ready to compete at arguably the highest level of Football in the World.

But they weren't promoted. Twice. Showing that they weren't/aren't ready.

:unsure:

TV3 Puls listing here nothing shown for 19th... :unsure:

It appears to be on Astra 4A 4.8E - somewhere

You can't count on the TV-listings yet. It will all depend on which games is on when, an so on. The rights for the Euro League is shared between two-three broadcasters, who each have more than one channel, so the networks haven't figured out what channels will broadcast the games yet. I would be very surprised, however, if the games weren't broadcast, seeing how danish tv has broadcast every danish qual-game this year.

If I were you, I would start searching for the danish channels "TV3 Plus", "TV3 Puls" and "TV2 Sport". One of them is with 95% certainty broadcasting the game.

I will return and update this thread, the moment I find out which channel the game is on.

PS: And for the guy worried about Danish Tv broadcasting Molde, Don't. Danish TV don't give a flying f*** about NORWEGIAN football, when the danish teams are playing :doh:

It's now official that the game is on at 18.00 ur time on TV3 Puls, which is not available outside denmark. But it will be streamed online - usually in good quality. The most popular will probably be:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

The channels here will not be made public till 14.00 on matchday. Go in a bit early if u have to download the TVU player - it's safe and without virus. Maybe it'll be available in different formats as well - u'll have to check on thursday afternoon.

For those of u travelling. See u in copenhagen and odense!

:whistling: