Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2-0 we were out i though but we played good i thought there strikers are dangerous but i thought we had most of play without creating loads but at 2-1 we are in it i just hope and pray we take advantage of this as we will never have a chance again i feel to get in among the real big boys cmon lets go mental next week and cheer the boys on to which i would imagine be one of the best days/nights ever at fir parkCMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

outstanding strike , really think we can go on and do this next week , cannae wait , we may be a club small in numbers , but we're big in heart .

Every single person with an ounce of claret and amber blood in their veins MUST get their arse to Fir Park next Thursday for potentially one of the biggest games in the history of the club .

MON THE FUCKIN WELL !!!!!!

How lucky were we? the ref pulled the free kick back and we stole about 4 yards and Hately put top left into the 'keeper's mind. That mob got their goals easy though

It's not as if we didn't deserve something out of the game... ref clearly making amends for all the legitimate penalties he never gave..... Karma man karma..

outstanding strike , really think we can go on and do this next week , cannae wait , we may be a club small in numbers , but we're big in heart .

Every single person with an ounce of claret and amber blood in their veins MUST get their arse to Fir Park next Thursday for potentially one of the biggest games in the history of the club .

MON THE FUCKIN WELL !!!!!!

Well said :thumbup:

Thought we gave a bloody good account of ourselves there. They're not anything to fear I don't think. That said, they get forward more incisively than we do, but most teams do, to be fair. We play the ball quite well on the ground, but sometimes it's just too slow and obvious.

Two defensive errors (and a denied pen or two) cost us what would have been a well deserved draw.

That said, the last minute away goal changes it completely !!

WE CAN DO THIS !