Odense Travel Thread

Neil

Thats me n the brotherin law booked ! ;)

British Airways

Glasgow-Copenhagen (via Heathrow ) Wed morning,5hrs25 with connections

2 nights in Copenhagen,(travel to Odense thursday morning then return after match)

Copenhagen- Glasgow (via Heathrow) Friday afternoon,4hrs50 with connections

£332 + train fares in Denmark

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah reckon the 10:00 over would be ok on the day

you got transport to from aberdeen arranged?

Im considering the 08:50 flight back out the next morning meaning train back to Copenhagen after the game and crash for a couple hours in the airport

the other options the Glasgow heathrow copenhagen BA flights someone mentioned and stay a night or two

Im considering the 08:50 flight back out the next morning meaning train back to Copenhagen after the game and crash for a couple hours in the airport

the other options the Glasgow heathrow copenhagen BA flights someone mentioned and stay a night or two

Glasgow to Gatwick and then Copenhagen is still well cheap and the times are excellent - Easyjet and then Norwegian.com

We were going to Copenhagen from EDI via LHR but 4 some reason the flight prices spiked on Friday from £227 to over £500, but having checked are now back at around £230.....bizarre

Still we took the opportunity to book from ABZ and although slightly more expensive it is at least only 1 direct flight with SAS.

5 of us going, but 3 staying over till the Saturday, so myself and pal coming back on Friday. I live in Edinburgh so will be driving up early on the Thursday to get to Aberdeen airport for around 8.30am.

Anyone used the megabus before? Whats it like regarding alcohol etc?

Got some journey to get to the game leaving at 04:15 on the wednesday morning and getting home at 07:50 on the saturday morning.

Drink is forbidden but a couple of bottles of irn bru or cola are allowed :cheers:

Booked up earlier!!

Had commitments on the Wednesday so flying out of Manchester to Copenhagen on the Thursday morning about 7am after driving down throughout the night. Flying home Copenhagen to Manchester on the Friday afternoon. Going to be absolutely burst physically and financially by the end of it, but it has to be done.

Anyone used the megabus before? Whats it like regarding alcohol etc?

Got some journey to get to the game leaving at 04:15 on the wednesday morning and getting home at 07:50 on the saturday morning.

I've been on the Megabus a couple of times for the Tartan Heart Festival and each time I had a cargo and sat and drank it without any objections.

How much for the train big man, any idea?

No idea CHL, but perhaps on HERE Think Cloudy has another site.

I've spent the last 5hrs trawling all possible options and the reality is that all the cheap/reasonable deals are gone. It's obvious word is out that an unusually sizeable amount of people want to make return journies to certain parts of Denmark 18/19/20 Aug. :doh:

I've even been looking at flying to Malmo, Hamburg and Berlin looking for a deal.