Odense Travel Thread

Neil

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we take more than 750 some of us will need to go in the home end. Would rather be in the away end but as long as all travelling fans are accomodated with a ticket then no probs. 1900 their time/1800 our time then. Same as Aalesund game.

Haven't seen much about this route so far but this is the way i'm doing the trip.

Prestwick - Stanstead Wed Night

Stanstead - Aarhus Thu Morning

Aarhus - Odense Return Hired Car

Overnight KabInn Odense

Aarhus - Stanstead Fri Morning

Stanstead - Prestwick Fri Night

Total cost to date £200 per person based on 4 of us.

I think there are still flights available at good prices.

Haven't seen much about this route so far but this is the way i'm doing the trip.

Prestwick - Stanstead Wed Night

Stanstead - Aarhus Thu Morning

Aarhus - Odense Return Hired Car

Overnight KabInn Odense

Aarhus - Stanstead Fri Morning

Stanstead - Prestwick Fri Night

Total cost to date £200 per person based on 4 of us.

I think there are still flights available at good prices.

Does that price include digs at stansted or are you guys just gonna hang about the airport on wednesday night?

And who are you flying with?

Was collecting season book today.

The girl told me,she thinks we are only getting 500 tickets, and they will be £17,possibly available on Thursday

Scaremongering I'd wager. I'm sure the 5% allocation was 750. I was told they were expecting a couple of thousand to attend and our allocation wouldn't be big. If I didn't know better I'd accuse them of trying to cash in on an expensive package that is being sold that would guarantee you one of these tickets :ph34r:

I take it you've got the Inter-railing pass? I'm in the City Hotel on Wednesday and Thursday night :ph34r:

I work with Scotrail so get discounted rail travel. 8)

I will be in Odense at 08.16, check in is 14.00, mmm,what can I do until I check in????

:drinks:

I'm liking that

if the charter is too much I'm all over that tomorow afternoon

a few questions sleeper gets in back of 6 to Euston

so does that mean the 08:20 eurostar? any recommendations on best ticket to get ? standard or the leisure selct about £15 extra for a meal and extras?

just seen Eurostar ticketed all way London to KOLN return is now £381! and sleeper to London is another £103 and I wouldn't even be in the right country

Sleeper gets in at 06.40 but you can stay on board until 08.00.

Only on the Eurostar to Brussels.

Check the Raileurope web site.

Brussels - Cologne, Cologne - Odense on 18.08.10.

For the return journey. type in Odense - Gothenburg 06.00. Then Gothenburg - Brussells. should be in Brussels in time to get the Eurostar to London to catch the sleeper to Motherwell.

I can only afford it cos I work with Scotrail. But I still think the prices are not too bad compared to the club charter. :ph34r:

Cut and pasted from from the Odense web site....it appears to be 7pm ko local time

Kommende hjemmekampe (Up coming home games)

OB Torsdag den

19. aug. 2010

kl. 19.00

MF

Again from their offical site (Google translation)

Thursday 19th Aug. 19 o'clock takes OB against Scotland Motherwell in Europe League play off round. Friday the 13th August at . 10 opens ticket sales to the extremely important home match to give OB a good impetus for further advancement to the coveted group stage .

Ticket sales for the match happens from Danbillet in Over Street in Odense - and from OB.dk where you can buy and print your ticket.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: 150 -

Under 16 years : 80, -

Retired : 80, -

conferred billetoperatørens ticket fee.

Season tickets , Club OB + Club Victor expenses etc.

On match day open ticket sales at TRE_FOR Park at 16th The gates opened at 18th There are numbered seats on all grandstands and standing places will be closed .

Again from their offical site.........heres what they have about us :ph34r:

Thursday 19th August, OB against Scotland Motherwell FC in play-off round of the European League. This is the last step before the group stage , and thus it says an enormous amount at stake for both clubs.

OB 's Scottish opponent is , like most teams in Scotland, in the shadow of Rangers and Celtic, based in Glasgow, as Motherwell geographically located right next door. And it is not earth , OB states Chris Sorensen knows the Scottish opponent :

- I do not know really anything to individual players, but the Scottish series is known for being divided into an upper and a lower half . Motherwell was number five , and it is certainly a team that goes to steel. They remind very little about Hibernian , as we found out a few years ago. It is certainly a very equal match, where the individual things will settle it . It will be a tough physical battle , but by and large it is a sensible lot, when you look at who else we could have drawn, said Chris Sorensen , referring to Greek PAOK and Romanian Timisoara.

OB has Kalilou Traoré in quarantine for the first match against Motherwell, while the Scots have every man in the game to match.

Motherwell - right now

Motherwell begin their season in the Scottish Premier League this weekend , where Hibernian are the opponent . Hibernian is OB 's currently the only Scottish opponent in a European context , and as OB in 2006 won 1-0 at home , while it managed to move forward in the tournament after a 1-2 defeat in Scotland.

On home ground Fir Park fetched Motherwell in last season when they finished at number five in the Scottish Premier League, eight wins, five draws and five defeats. Outside , it was the five wins, nine draws and six defeats.

In the prelude to the upcoming season Motherwell most of all met with Scottish clubs from lower leagues. Moreover , it has been for four matches in the European League qualifying, where Icelandic Breidablik were overcome with twice 1-0 before Aalesund were sent out . Motherwell started with 1-1 in Norway, before the Scots won 3-0 at home. There were 7,721 spectators for the home match in the European League against Aalesund, while 5500 spectators saw the first EL- match against Breidablik .

Player for player

Mother 's top scorer last season were English Lucas Jutkiewicz with 12 goals, but he is switched to Coventry. Vice Most goals were scored by John Sutton with 11 goals . Third most målfarlige was Jamie Murphy in the sixth

The Scots have so far used a number of the same players in their starting formation. On target used the newcomer Irish goalkeeper Darren Randolph has switched from a reserve life in Coventry. Randalph nevertheless represented all Irish how to apply and it is indeed even been to the A national team - but it has been in basketball ...!

The defense comprises the central part of the 19 -year-old Steven Saunders and the experienced Stephen Craigan , who also is chief. Craigan has also be players manager of Motherwell in a brief period in 2009. Northern Irish Craigan has been at the club since 2003 and has also recorded for 48 appearances for Northern Ireland. At left back Stevie Hammel has been solid man since joining from Southend United in 2008 , and the former U21 - midfielder Mark Reynolds has been the fourth man in defense.

At midfield , the Jamaica - player Chris Humphrey huseret on one edge , while the former Tranmere player Steve Jennings has been dealing with the core obligations with Tom Hateley . The latter is also the son of the former Milan and Rangers striker Mark Hateley . The former Plymouth player Keith Lasley is the fourth man in midfield where Jamie Murphy is also to find - like the offensive edge player , and Mother 's previous European matches this season, Murphy has scored three times.

The attack is top scorer John Sutton currently Motherwell 's most dangerous weapons. After parting with top scorer Jutkiewicz Sutton is the man in the squad who made as many boxes last season . Sutton has a history as an apprentice at Tottenham before he has been around clubs such as Raith Rovers , Millwall , St Mirren and Wycombe .

See you Thursday at TRE -FOR Park

The battle between OB and Motherwell played on Thursday 19 Aug. 19 o'clock at TRE -FOR Park in Odense. There is the return match the following week at Fir Park in Motherwell . The overall winner is ready for the group stage of Europe League, where waiting six matches against three opponents - all meetings at all home and away .

Written by Morten Wamsler