Odense Travel Thread

Neil

Anyone that hasn't yet booked but are looking to do so in the next few days mind if a young 'well fan tags along with them? Was planning on going with my dad but doesn't look like he'll be able to get time off seeing as he goes back after his holidays on the monday before the game, and although I am old enough to go myself I'd rather not! :thumbup:

might be a shout, my dad was gonna go with us but he's in the exact same situation :lol:

just checkin out flights just now fingers crossed

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying from Prestwick to Stanstead with Ryanair first thing on Wednesday, going Stanstead to Copenhagen with EasyJet in the afternoon, the eurolines train from Copenhagen to Odense...then reverse that on the Friday to come home! Cost about £380 for two folk!

Flying from Prestwick to Stanstead with Ryanair first thing on Wednesday, going Stanstead to Copenhagen with Ryanair in the afternoon, the eurolines train from Copenhagen to Odense...then reverse that on the Friday to come home! Cost about £380 for two folk!

I can't find the Copenhagaen from Standstead option? How'd you book that?

06:50 from Glasgow to Stanstead (Ryanair)

13:55 from Stanstead to Copenhagen (EasyJet)

Not 100% sure on the train times cos I booked the flights and the other lad booked the train. Think its the 18:30 from Copenhagen to Odense on the Wednesday and the 13:00 from Odense to Copenhagen on the Friday so there's plenty of time for the 5pm flight to Stanstead.

Ryanair have flights from Stanstead to Billund for £58.00 return which is a lot closer to Odense than Copenhagen for anyone interested in going

Yep I booked that flight

Just booked rynair £60 return

GOING OUT

From London-Stansted (STN) to Billund (BLL)

Thu, 19Aug10 Flight FR5172 Depart STN at 07:55 and arrive BLL at 10:25

COMING BACK

From Billund (BLL) to London-Stansted (STN)

Fri, 20Aug10 Flight FR5179 Depart BLL at 18:50 and arrive STN at 19:20

Booked it, Packed It, Feeked Off!

2 of us going!!!

Wednesday - Glasgow to Manchester (Car)

Thursday - Mancheter to Copenhagan (Return Easyjey £199.00 p/p)

Train From Copenhagan to Odense (30 Euro each way)

Staying in The Cabin Inn Odense (Twin Room £78) - This is right central and like a premier inn.

Canny whack it!!

Am gutted, the away leg is the day before my stag weekend which is already booked for Chester Races. Trying to talk the lads into changing the stag to Denmark but they arent up for it <_ .>

Typical we get a run in Europe the year I'm getting married and all my finances are going to that. Might see how much the Charter is and talk the future wife into letting me go on that, means I would be back in time for the bus for my stag on the Friday at 10am. Would be an outstanding weekend.