Odense Travel Thread

Neil

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone sorted out the travel details, is it bus+boat or flying best option???

hope we can take a decent support

If I may pitch in the best and easiest way must be:

1. Catch a plane to Copenhagen Airport

2. Directly from the airport there's a train non stop to Odense. Traveltime about 90 minutes or so from the airport. The ground is a 10 minutes walk from the railstaton in odense.

Looking forward to welcoming u guys to Odense. Should be a good tie!

Cheers

Just booked rynair £60 return

GOING OUT

From London-Stansted (STN) to Billund (BLL)

Thu, 19Aug10 Flight FR5172 Depart STN at 07:55 and arrive BLL at 10:25

COMING BACK

From Billund (BLL) to London-Stansted (STN)

Fri, 20Aug10 Flight FR5179 Depart BLL at 18:50 and arrive STN at 19:20

8 of us on this flight, £68 a head. <_ what everybodys plans on getting to odense from billund>

8 of us on this flight, £68 a head. <_ what everybodys plans on getting to odense from billund>

Billund Airport only has one terminal and a limited selection of international flights. Upon arriving at Billund Airport, take the "737 Ekspressbussen" (Express Bus) to "Dannebrogsgade" which is right behind Odense Railway Station. This trip takes approximately 1½ hours, and costs DKK 100.00 (approx. $ 15).

Ok, but how are you getting to Stanstead for the early hours. Driving throught the night I guess?? Doesn't look like you can go Glasgow- Stanstead during the early hours of Thursday

Ok, but how are you getting to Stanstead for the early hours. Driving throught the night I guess?? Doesn't look like you can go Glasgow- Stanstead during the early hours of Thursday

Taking 2 cars down on the Tuesday night. Cheapest way to do it without having to fly down.

I think I'm one of those 8 but not really sure. Just got Stevie/Gayle to book me a place. You priced for parking the car + hotels yet?

Aye your 1 of them. Parking shouldn't be too dear at the airport £20 or so i would think. Still to look for accomodation but i'll try and get something sorted over the weekend. Getting from Billund to Odense might be the hard part though.

Steven

You also going on the Thursday morning flight mate?

It seems that direct bus from Billund may no longer be running so a hired car looks the best bet.

Aye same flight as you mate. If we could find out how many of us are on this plane we could get a minibus sorted out to make it a bit easier/cheaper to get to Odense.

What prices are people getting for the train from copehagen to odense?

On this website http://www.rejseplanen.dk/ I'm getting quoted 1,124 kr which works out about £67.50 if converted correctly?

Anyone else book this train and if so what's your prices like?

If u are travelling in groups u can get gr8 discounts. ClipCards its called and can be bought at the airport coach service. Just about half price i'd say...

Aye same flight as you mate. If we could find out how many of us are on this plane we could get a minibus sorted out to make it a bit easier/cheaper to get to Odense.

Well we have your eight plus my two confirmed so go for it.

Google says its a 100k drive about 90 minutes