Anders Lindegaard V John Ruddy

jonnymfc

Excuse me i have played in the Goalkeeping position for many a year. Just my assessment. Also had a tial with a current SPL team once. Ya Wallipurs.

Big woop! I had a trial with Aston Villa. Your point. Ya Wallipur?

You're judging a player on 1 game. Scouts will be watching him over a large amount of games, even a season or so. Scouts have also watched Ruddy... maybe Ruddy isn't as good as we thought?

If this guy is being chased by Premier league teams this is unbeleivable, all the boy did was pick the ball out of the net. (right enough our goals were of the highest class)

Was watching SSN yesterday before heading to work hoping to see the goals and they had a brief interview with him given with Solskaer was in the crowd, rumoured to be watching him.

Nothing against the guy but I did smirk as he had a serious petted lip mumbling about conceding two goals in the first 15 minutes and not having a save to make thereafter....

Was watching SSN yesterday before heading to work hoping to see the goals and they had a brief interview with him given with Solskaer was in the crowd, rumoured to be watching him.

Nothing against the guy but I did smirk as he had a serious petted lip mumbling about conceding two goals in the first 15 minutes and not having a save to make thereafter....

We only played the first 20 minutes, so he's right.

If this guy is being chased by Premier league teams this is unbeleivable, all the boy did was pick the ball out of the net. (right enough our goals were of the highest class)

Surely Ruddy Was/is better than this lad?

well just now tough call because I've seen norwich's opener in the championship and their final friendly and Ruddy has been making some shocking mistakes despite such a good season last year.but we didn't see enough of lindegaard because he wasn't at fault for any of the goals

Surely Ruddy Was/is better than this lad?

Anders Lindegaard is a fantastic goalkeeper. You judge him on 2 games. In 2 games where he didnt do anything wrong really. Motherwell beat us 4-1 over 2 games. A bit flattering, but okey. It looked like our coach didnt want to proceed the way he put together the team and the tactics in the second game. If the tie was played again I think we could have won. Our homeresult was too bad unfortunately.

Anders Lindegaard is a fantastic goalkeeper. You judge him on 2 games. In 2 games where he didnt do anything wrong really. Motherwell beat us 4-1 over 2 games. A bit flattering, but okey. It looked like our coach didnt want to proceed the way he put together the team and the tactics in the second game. If the tie was played again I think we could have won. Our homeresult was too bad unfortunately.

2wox5c9.gif