Coach To Denmark - Seats Available

CoF

Any chance a mod could make this a sticky for a couple of days? I've messaged Niall who said just to start a new thread and someone will put it up for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's £125 all in. That covers everything so all you need to pay for on top of that is the match ticket, grub and beer.

Leaving at approximately 9am on Wednesday 18th at Fir Park. Getting the Channel tunnel (included in price) in the evening to france then a 12 hour drive through Europe for an early arrival in Odense, giving us the full day there.

Coach will be leaving probably around 10:30pm after the game for arrival back in Motherwell Friday evening.

All times are approximate, should be able to confirm them nearer the time. You'll need a passport to go as well.

Phone me on 07984699567 if you are interested.

Cheers! :doh:

Mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% sure of the exact time but the drivers need to legally take a break every 4 and a half hours or there abouts. We'll be stopping at folkstone for a couple of hours before we go through the channel tunnel so I'm sure there will be somewhere you can shower there.

Hey mark

I was really up for going but my +2 pulled out today, im pretty annoyed but im seeing what i can do around some mates, atm i think its a no bud :evilgrin: but il send u a msg if anything changes

Kev

Hi Kev, just come along yerself mate! There are a few on the bus that are doing just that. Get in touch if you change your mind anyway. :evilgrin:

Thanks for the e-mail invite. Cant make it but hope you guys have a safe trip and a great time in Odense. :lol:

Thanks for the Invite but I cant manage this time have a good Trip and bring all the stay at home Fans a great Result well done for getting the Bus up and Running for the Well Fans. :wallbash:

Cheers folks. Fingers crossed all goes to plan. Just the five seats left now.

I would also like to thank you for the e-mail invite and if it was a couple of days earlier it could have been me + 2. :P

I hope you have a great trip and I see you all over there. :)

I will be arriving off the sleeper train from Cologne about 08.16.

Ryans Bar will be open at 11 :drinks: